Smoky Eye Effect Eyeshadow - Indigo Mist by Max Factor for Women - 1 Pc Eye Shadow

BY MAX FACTOR

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Max Factor Smoky Eye Effect Eyeshadow - Indigo Mist - 1 Pc. Brand New.Smoky Eye Effect Eyeshadow shades, blends and defines your eyes for this season s sultriest, sexiest looks. Its double-ended application system has 2 distinctive tips designed to make smoky eyes easier than ever.Smoky Eye Effect Eyeshadow - Indigo Mist - 1 Pc see more...

Review (1)
Emma D.
It took me a while to get used to this product. I think the main reason was that it was a crayon. Trying to colouring in my eyelid took practise. Once I got used to it I liked the long lasting effect. It never smudged like I thought it would. The only downside it tended to be a tad sticky, having said that I haven't used this  product in a while so maybe that has improved.