BY SMOKEHOUSE TREATS

Slow roasted in their own juices; these crunchy-chewy real meat strips have long lasting flavor your pet will beg for. Smokehouse treats are slow cooked for up to 60 hours then dried to preserve the natural tastes dogs love. For help choosing the proper treat for your dog; please read our article Choosing Dog Treats; Chews and Bones. see more...

Buy on Walmart
T M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I try to buy my dog healthy treats, so I thought these turkey treats were a good option! She loves them and I am able to cut them into smaller bits to make them last longer.
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
My dog loves these turkey treats! One thing I don't like is that they are just a few inside but other than that it's a nice little treat for your dog
Rachael M.
Gunlock, KY
My English bulldog just loves these! As soon as they are opened he comes running! They are fairly priced and I love how they are real meat!
jessica l.
Sanger, TX
My pups love these!! Best thing about them is the fact they are real meat. Every time the bag comes open they come running!
Summer  W.
Victorville, CA
My dogs picky but this is one treat he actually enjoys.
And nor roo expensive
Will repurchase
Trista T.
Red Deer, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have a white boxer pup that goes crazy for these treats. Really for any of the smoke house treats. They are great for keeping her entertained while we need her distracted or while company is over!
Barbara B.
Paris , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both of my dogs love these. They are probably one of the more healthy alternative treats on the market that are not carcinogenic. I like that they require some chewing and cannot just be scarfed down. This satisfies that urge to chew that one of my dogs has. He is an avid chewer, so this helps to satisfy that urge. They are comparably priced being in the mid price range. I will definitely purchase these again in the future and I would also recommend them to friends and family with dogs.
Amanda J.
Is this product all natural?