BY SMOKEHOUSE TREATS

Smokehouse Mammoth Bone Dog Treat is a delicious beef bone that is roasted in beef juices for up to 53 hours. Perfect for any bone loving dog, this tasty treat is made in the USA. Your dog will be busy for hours enjoying this tasty bone! Mighty mini mammoth bone 10-11 inches.: Size: MINI see more...

Courtney W.
Lebanon
Pet Lover Expert
I get these for $13 and they last about 5-6 months! My Aussie is an aggressive chewer (chews up $10 toys in less than 5min) and absolutely loves these bones! I love the fact they are made in the US and are made from beef. I make her chew it outside until it is plain bone, then I let her take it inside; otherwise it does tend to stink.
morgan a.
We buy these for my dog at the grocery store! he's a big dog, and he loves these.
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
My dog loves these. She is a big dog and these are just the right size for her. They also last her a very long time.
Samantha S.
Inverness, FL
My dog throws up when he eats these so I don't really like them but a friend gets them and her dogs love it so idk
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
For someone like me who has an American Bulldog and Great Dane these mammoth bones are the perfect treat. Even though my Boston steals them too! Your dogs will seriously praise you for this. It will keep them literally occupied and happy for hours and days on end. My only caution, it can sometimes cause them to get diarrhea!
Dawn H.
Torrington, CT
These are really great for my very aggressive chewing Lab and the Pom loves them too. They last the Pom a lot longer than the Lab, of course, however, they are a very good deal. The pricing was good and I like that they are smoked and do not spoil.
Daniela O.
My dog ​​Max loves this bone and spend hours and hours playing with him in space helps when left alone at home to stress