Smokehouse Steer Pizzles - 6.5" - 12 pk

BY SMOKEHOUSE

Smokehouse Steer Pizzles Steer Pizzles are low in fat, high in protein, long-lasting and 100% digestible. They keep your dog's teeth and gums clean and strong and are 100% natural. Sure to become a favorite. 4" pizzles come in a 6-pack and 6.5" pizzles come in a 12-pack. see more...

Smokehouse Steer Pizzles - 6.5" - 12 pk
Alexis  C.
Swiss Cottage, London
My dog can get down on this pizzle for hours! Man does he go to town. Upside - it's like the dog isn't even there, quiet and chomping away. Downside - pizzle smells like butt.. No pun intended. It STINKS so badly I can't get near it. When the dog comes and drops it near me its eye tearingly smelly.. Alas, I keep buying them because they're his fave. Also keeps him quiet in his crate when we leave. Overall a stinky win.
Kelly H.
['Edina', 'MN'], MN
I have four Pomeranians (all small, under 10lbs) and they love these. I give these out when I just need a break from everyone running around or asking to be pet. Smaller dogs can't chew straight through these, so they are occupied for quite a while.
Meredith K.
Lampasas , TX
My pitties hate these yet my three small terriers love them to pieces. they are a great price but I got them thinking my big dogs would love and wound up with a a small dog treats.