BY SMOKEHOUSE PET

Smoked beef ribs are basted in their own juices. Smokehouse treats are slow roasted for up to 60 hours to preserve the natural flavors. Good Buddy Meaty Center Bones are soaked with liquid smoke flavor and then baked to seal in the taste for a treat your dog will love. High quality femur bones have a meaty center for a tasty and nutritious treat your dog will chew on for hours. For help choosing the proper treat for your dog; please read our article Choosing Dog Treats; Chews and Bones. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittney B.
Chandler, AZ
I have not personally tasted these treats and I don't plan on it but my dog absolutely loves them... How do I know? She sees the wrapping after I come home from the store and she starts running in circles. Also it is gone in a total of 5 minutes cause she devours them. But on the rare occasion she will savor it and when she does it keeps her busy for hours and it doesn't make a gross mess on the carpet which I really appreciate! "These bones are the best!" (Direct quote from my dog kimber)
Cheyenne  T.
Elkton, VA
I wouldn't recommend this because as I'm studying to become a veterinarian I was told by my professor who is a veterinarian of 6+ years that bones like these have plastic and other harmful things in them for dogs.
Angela G.
New Braunfels, TX
My miniature pinscher loved this product. He ate it as fast as he could and did not put it down until the whole thing was gone!
donna g.
Wigan
My 4 month old rootweil x german shepherd tried and loved this chew and yes i will buy again