BY SMOKEHOUSE PET PRODUCTS

SKV1056: Features: -Dog treat-Supplemental treat-Great as a training aid-Crunchy balls are made from chicken and white rice-Intended as a supplement to a healthy balanced diet-Chicken. Options: -Available in 4-oz or 8-oz sizes. see more...

Madison L.
Centreville, VA
Both my dogs love this product. They are very picky eaters but never turn these down. I've been buying them for a couple years and they are my dogs' favorite!
Kelly Lua F.
These little things disappear so fast in my house, but I have to knock it down a star because it can leave a trail of crumbs if your pet is messy like mine.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
A el perro de mi amiga le encantan estas cositas , son perfectas y siempre he escuchado bien de ellas
Amyra M.
New Castle, DE
My dog loves these. Being as though my dog is super picky at things to eat he loves these.
Megan A.
West Monroe, LA
My pups are very picky eaters and they love these have been buying these for a while now
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
My baby loves these! He goes crazy for these! I have been purchasing these a lot.
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog absolutely loved these! He is generally picky but ate these in no time!
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
My dog loved these and were a great treat when going for walks. Perfect size
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
Very funny name. My dogs love these and they smell really good.I recommend!
Bethany R.
Warlingham, Surrey
My puppy chug loves these and they're great for training! He gets so excited as soon as he sees the packaging!
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Never heard of tbis brand...is it good?
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
It this products really good?