Smokehouse Grills Smokehouse 9790 2 Lbs Cherry Chips N Chunks

Prepared for the gourmet Hardwoods chosen and cut at the proper time of the year, then stored in controlled area until time for processing After chipping, hammering and screening, the specially sized Chips n Chunks are slowly dried in an infra-red oven to insure absolute dryness and purity Cherry 2 lbs see more...

Javier P.
Javier P.
Doral, FL
I bought this last Christmas to add some flavor for my Christmas Eve meal (I live in Miami so we roast a pig in an out door BBQ). I've never really tried cherry chips before, I always stuck with hickory, but it was a pleasant surprise. The smokey flavor was very floral and warm and it made the pork smell even better than pork always smells. I am definitely going to buy a back of this for this up coming Christmas.
Phaasha A.
Phaasha A.
snellville,ga
I love this product I recommended to all and I love to us it on the grill it gives the food a great smoky flavor
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
My husband uses these when he smokes salmon and also has used them on the grill. They add a wonderful flavor. They come in nice small pieces so you can use the amount you need without waste. They burn great.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Wixom, MI
Recently built used this product and I liked it! It worked and it did its job you could not ask for much more.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
My husband uses these wood chips when grilling meat. It gives the meat such a great flavor. He uses other wood chips such as hickory also. I
Angela L.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
These chips are great for my husbands smoker. He loves to use this cherry flavored one and always chooses this brand for all of his smoking needs.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
These work really well in the smoker that I purchased for the household to use
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
We have grilled all summer long and have found that by soaking wood chips the flavor increased so much. There is nothing better than wood chips on a charcoal grill!
Bekah J.
Bekah J.
My fiance loves to use these when he's got something in our small smoker. We are just beginners and they are perfect for us! I recommend these to people who are just exploring smoking meats.
Shawna M.
Shawna M.
Conroe, TX
My mother picked some of this up for our grill. The smell was amazing while the food was cooking. I'm not one to cook on the grill, I cook in the kitchen. The meat was great though. If your a fan of grilled food, you would like this!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How delicious are these chips