BY SMOKEHOUSE

SKV1012: Features: -Dog treat-Available in two flavor-Available in 4-oz, 8-oz or 16-oz quantities-100% Natural chews-Natural hand cut to precut to preserve the flavors of the finest quality meat-Carded-Duck-Real Chicken. Color/Finish: -Color and flavor are naturally enhanced by slow roasting them in their own natural juices for up to 53 hours. see more...

• My dog has never had duck jerky before.. Do you think she will li...1 Answers
Jefferey G.
Jefferey G.
Stockton, CA
My dog dogs absolutely love the street they go absolutely crazy I use them as rewards while training
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
This is one of our dogs favorite treats!!! They will eat these like crazy and also a great treat to have for training because they love them so much!!!
Jennifer  R.
Jennifer R.
Hayward, CA
My dog goes crazy with these!! She barks and tries to get my attention. One thing I don't like is the smell, they don't smell good at all
Chandra H.
Chandra H.
Petersfield, MB
These are by far my dogs favorite treats, they go nuts for them. I love that they Are only duck, no additives. A great choice for treats!
Diane P.
Diane P.
Cape Coral, Fl
My dog has never had duck jerky before.. Do you think she will like it? She has had beef and chicken.