BY SMOKEHOUSE

Features: -Dog treat-Slow roasted and naturally processed to ensure maximum flavor and hours of enjoyment for your pet-Medium size-Made in United States-Treat Type: Natural bones-Collection: Treat-Packaging Material: Plastic-Number of Treats Inc. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lacy B.
Orlando, FL
My dog loves these! He has a lot of allergies and cannot have most treats. These are his favorite! He will actually eat them down to little nubs (it takes him months). He loves the fleshy part and especially the marrow. When he gets most of the marrow out, we will put other goodies inside (like peanut butter) which keeps him busy for quite a while! Be careful though, if left on blankets/sheets or light colored carpet, it can cause staining (from the oils).
Lauren B.
Glendora, CA
I have 2 dogs that chew non stop, and smokehouse's products seem to be the only products that last more than a day or so. My dogs still have two bones that they have been chewing on this whole month! I highly recommend it if you have stress chewers like I do!
Jennifer  M.
Ingleside, TX
I love when I can bring these home for my dogs. Great treat. Kind of messy once they get chewing on them. All in all good product.
Tiffany S.
My dogs love these! They eat the meaty and fatty parts, and leave the actual bone though. It is kind of a pain.
Stefanie D.
I dog LOVES these things! But it gives her diarrhea and it cracked my little dogs tooth
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
My 6 dogs love theses as a treat for chewing. It keeps them occupied for hours!