Slow roasted pizzle stix are 100% natural and basted in their own juices for long lasting flavor. Smokehouse treats are slow cooked for up to 60 hours to preserve the natural tastes dogs love. Also helps improve dental health as your dog's natural chewing motion will remove plaque and tartar buildup. For help choosing the proper treat for your dog; please read our article Choosing Dog Treats; Chews and Bones.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smokehouse Brand Dog Treat Smokehouse Pet Products Medium Pizzle Stix Dog Treat (6-Pack)!
My pets loved these! Kept them busy and out of trouble for a while :) Not too sure about the size of these. If they're intended for a larger dog I would supervise.
Cut Bank, MT
Purchased at: Amazon
My pup loves these! They’re priced just right and keep her occupied and happy when it’s time to “treat” her.