Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsSmokehouse Brand Dog Treat
Smokehouse Pet Products Meaty Round Bone Dog Treat

Smokehouse Brand Dog Treat Smokehouse Pet Products Meaty Round Bone Dog Treat

Treat for dog. Natural hand cut treats slow roasted in their natural juices for up to 53 hours. 100% natural. Ingredients: Beef bone. Dimensions (L x W x H): 3 x 2 x 2. Satisfaction Ensured. Your Pet will Love it. Makes for a great Gift.

Are these okay for small dogs or do they have one for small dogs?
Start your review of Smokehouse Brand Dog Treat Smokehouse Pet Products Meaty Round Bone Dog Treat!
gurlsss2000 G.
I recommend this to everyone the smoked brand dog treat smokehouse pet product meaty round bone dog treat
Jeannie G.
Erath, LA
My four dogs love to lay down all day and just chew away on these healthy bones . They all lay in a corner of the house and ghee away.
Lauren W.
Johnson City, TN
These are so affordable and my dogs love them! They are made in America and last forever! Win-Win
Emilija D.
My dog absolutely loves these, as soon as you take this out of the bag you can smell it as it has a very strong smell and my fox red labrador goes insane haha. I recommend this product to all dog owners, if your dog loves meat and bones he/she will love this!