Smokehouse Brand Dog Treat Smokehouse Dog Treat Dog Meaty Saddle Bone

Roasted to perfection, the Smokehouse Meaty Saddle Bone is a treat that your dog is sure to love. Bone is approxiamately 8 in. x 5 in. (Length x Width). The hearty bone is made in the USA and is sure to keep your dog entertained for hours. Meaty saddle bone -approx 8 x 5.: Size: 8 X 5 in.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smokehouse Brand Dog Treat Smokehouse Dog Treat Dog Meaty Saddle Bone!
4 years agoBroomfield, CO
Our dogs absolutely love the all the natural treats and this bone is great because after they chew and chew on it you can put some peanut butter on it and in it and its a whole new kinda bone!!!! Thank you for you're products there great!!!!
5 years agoRoanoke, VA
My dog enjoyed the flavor of this bone so much that the entire thing was gone in less than 5 minutes. With that said, she did get sick (from eating out so quickly I'm sure) and it did leave a huge mess on our carpet.
4 years ago
My dog loves these! He won't touch other bones, but always goes to this one. ..........................................
4 years ago
My german Shepard loves these so much! He will chew on it for days, take it wherever he goes and they aren't too messy :)