Smokehouse Brand Dog Treat Lamb Bonz 30ct Display

Smokehouse Lamb Bonz Dog Treat Smokehouse Lamb Bonz are a great treat for your dog that provides hours of fun. They come in a variety of sizes for all dogs. Plus, they have lots of good meat left on the bone for your dog to enjoy. Lamb Bonz are 100% natural and are made in the USA. Features: Made in the USA Great for all size dogs Two convenient size packages Item Specifications: Flavor: Lamb Sizes: 5 count 40 count *This is an all natural product. Sizing of item may vary slightly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smokehouse Brand Dog Treat Lamb Bonz 30ct Display!
5 years agoFremont , NE
My dog likes these a lot, we bought him one for Christmas and when we felt that he had enough we put the rest in the freezer to keep fresh. He enjoyed this treat the second time and it lasted for a while. We has entertained while we had guest over.
5 years agoPhoenix, AZ
My dog really loves these bones. I find them to be a bit stinky. We make our pup chew on it outside. It keeps her entertained and she isn't as likely to dig up the back yard.
5 years agoVilla Rica, GA
These can get pretty pricey but they are so great for larger dogs. We had a lab/boxer mix and she loved this thing. They last a while, too.
4 years agoMidwest City, OK
My dog always always gets this. He is one spoiled puppy. He tears this thibg up like crazy. On Christmas we buy him a big one