Smokehouse Brand Dog Treat Chicken Tenders 4 Oz Bag

SKV1012: Features: -Dog treat-Available in two flavor-Available in 4-oz, 8-oz or 16-oz quantities-100% Natural chews-Natural hand cut to precut to preserve the flavors of the finest quality meat-Carded-Duck-Real Chicken. Color/Finish: -Color and flavor are naturally enhanced by slow roasting them in their own natural juices for up to 53 hours.

Does anyone else have full blown conversations with their pets? .. Weird? Normal?
Start your review of Smokehouse Brand Dog Treat Chicken Tenders 4 Oz Bag!
Product Highlights
My dog absolutely love these treats.in 1 review
there great cuz my dog likes them and he just wants more I use it to teach him some tricks so they are help fulin 1 review
My dog loves these guys!in 1 review
My dog absolutely loves these things.in 1 review
4 years ago
As soon as I went close to the treat closet, my dog would go crazy. She would begin by giving me her paw and if that didn't work, she would sit. If that still did not work, she would lay down. With other treats, she gets excited but she went absolutely crazy over these treats. The quality of the product was good. It was a sturdy treat
5 years ago
My dog loves these guys! The resealable bag really helps out when you are in a pinch for time and need something fast to give. Perfect sizes and apparently they taste great lol.
3 years agoHamilton, GA
Our dog seems to really enjoy these treats and thankfully they don't upset her stomach like a lot of other treats and dog food does. I would recommend these to all pet lovers out there.
5 years agoMilwaukee, WI
My friends dog just loved them. Would purchase them again in a heart beat! I would also HIGHLY recommend it to other doggy owners!
5 years agoParis, IL
My little Clove loved these treats immensely when she had them. Always beggingg for them, and they come at a cheap price.
5 years agoTorrington, CT
Both of my dogs love smokehouse so I love it too! Whatever makes them happy makes me happy.
5 years agoEubank, KY
My dog absolutely loves these things. Great price also, There for win win situation.
5 years ago
My dog absolutely love these treats. He goes crazy every time i bring him a treat.
5 years agoWestminster , CO
These treats awesome my dog really likes them. And I think the price is great.
These treats awesome my dog really likes them. And I think the price is great.
2 years agocoimbra
Smokehouse Brand Dog Treat Chicken Tenders 4 Oz Bag uploaded by Cris C.
Awesome dog treat. She gets excited when i go near where their kept so she loves them because she's never like that with treats. It isn't a healthy snack or anything like that, which is a bummer but it's definitely not something that will upset your dogs stomach which is good.