BY SMOKEHOUSE BRAND DOG TREAT

SKV1012: Features: -Dog treat-Available in two flavor-Available in 4-oz, 8-oz or 16-oz quantities-100% Natural chews-Natural hand cut to precut to preserve the flavors of the finest quality meat-Carded-Duck-Real Chicken. Color/Finish: -Color and flavor are naturally enhanced by slow roasting them in their own natural juices for up to 53 hours. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "My dog loves these guys!" in 1 review
  • "My dog absolutely loves these things." in 1 review
  • "there great cuz my dog likes them and he just wants more I use it to teach him some tricks so they are help ful" in 1 review
  • "My dog absolutely love these treats." in 1 review
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Our dog seems to really enjoy these treats and thankfully they don't upset her stomach like a lot of other treats and dog food does. I would recommend these to all pet lovers out there.
Lena S.
Lena S.
Eubank, KY
My dog absolutely loves these things. Great price also, There for win win situation.
Bridgett K.
Bridgett K.
As soon as I went close to the treat closet, my dog would go crazy. She would begin by giving me her paw and if that didn't work, she would sit. If that still did not work, she would lay down. With other treats, she gets excited but she went absolutely crazy over these treats. The quality of the product was good. It was a sturdy treat
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Paris, IL
My little Clove loved these treats immensely when she had them. Always beggingg for them, and they come at a cheap price.
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
My dog absolutely love these treats. He goes crazy every time i bring him a treat.
Courtney I.
Courtney I.
My dog loves these guys! The resealable bag really helps out when you are in a pinch for time and need something fast to give. Perfect sizes and apparently they taste great lol.
Meredith L.
Meredith L.
Milwaukee, WI
My friends dog just loved them. Would purchase them again in a heart beat! I would also HIGHLY recommend it to other doggy owners!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Westminster, CO
These treats awesome my dog really likes them. And I think the price is great.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Torrington, CT
Both of my dogs love smokehouse so I love it too! Whatever makes them happy makes me happy.
Roxanne H.
Roxanne H.
Kitchener, ON
My dog loves these. She paws and barks at the treat closet, to let me know she really needs one! The price is moderate.