Smokehouse Brand Dog Treat Chicken Poppers 1lb Tub

Smokehouse Chicken Poppers Dog Treat Sit. Stay. Good dog! These delicious little treats are the perfect size for training or just rewarding your dog for good behavior. Smokehouse Chicken Poppers are made of all natural, hand-cut chicken and white rice-no fillers, no chemicals. So you can feel good about offering them to your best friend. Nourishing and healthy with rich, slow-roasted flavor, your dog will be the picture of obedience in no time. Features: 100% Natural High in protein and low in fat Slow roasted for delicious savory flavor Bite-Sized Item Specifications: Ingredients: Chicken, Rice, Salt. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein: (min) 50% Crude Fat: (min) 1% Crude Fiber: (min) 2% Moisture: (max) 18%

Who has bought these for their pet?
Start your review of Smokehouse Brand Dog Treat Chicken Poppers 1lb Tub!
4 years agoNew York, NY
My dog, that is medium size live these. I give her about ther each day as a treat for being such an amazing dog. She knows already I'm going to give her one of these when I reach on top of the refrigerator.
5 years agoCorpus Christi, TX
My dogs loved these. they are perfect for medium to large dogs for training purposes and I love the container because my indoor dog doesn't try to eat the container
3 years ago
My dogs love these freaking treats! Seriously they can't get enough of them! They always know when I grab them so they get super excited
5 years ago
Never heard of this company or this product before but it sounds super interesting... Def. Will be checking into this...
5 years agoGranada hills , CA
My dogs love these so much!! Definitely a great training tool if you are looking for a reward treat!
3 years agoCleveland ohio
Este producto es excelente lo recomiendo mucho a mi perro le encanta eso muy ricos para ellos