Smokehouse Brand Dog Treat Chicken Chips Small 1lb

Smokehouse Chicken Chips Dog Treat What a dog won't do for a Chicken Chip! Whether you're using the small size for training or the large as a treat, you know your dog is enjoying quality natural chicken. Chicken Chips are a wonderful treat for any size dog, made from the finest chicken. No additives, no preservatives, no colors. Only delicious flavor and wholesome goodness are locked in during the long roasting process. Features: Slow roasted for pure chicken flavor 100% Natural High in protein Low in fat A healthy snack that encourages positive cleaning Promotes better dental health Item Specifications: Ingredients: Chicken, Wheat Flour, Salt. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 64% Crude Fat (min) 2% - 9% (max) Crude Fiber (max) 4% Moisture (max) 16%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smokehouse Brand Dog Treat Chicken Chips Small 1lb!
Westminster, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are great dog treats. I am a dog walker and the dogs that I walk Love these treats. My own dog wishes the whole bucket could be hers and she’s the pickiest eater. I think you get a lot for your money out of this 1lb bucket so it’s worth the price.