Smokehouse Brand Dog Treat Beef Munchies 1# Large

SKV1052: Features: -Dog treat-Available in two flavor-Made from 100% beef-Low in fat and high in protein-Slow roasted and basted in its own juices for up to 60 hours to preserve the natural flavor of beef-No added preservatives of chemicals-Lamb-Beef. Options: -Available in 8-oz or 1 Pound sizes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smokehouse Brand Dog Treat Beef Munchies 1# Large!
Brooklyn
My pup loves Smokehouse bones and products. Affordable and i tend to buy in bulk on Chewy. Anything to make my little furry man happy
I have 3 dogs & they absolutely LOVE them. I recommend cause my dogs devour these treats haha I always come back to get more!
Niagara Falls, NY
My dog goes NUTS for these! We give them to him when we leave for work and he loves them!
Wigan
My 4 month old rottweilr x german shepherd loves these and i will buy them again