Smoke & Mirrors Soft Glam 18 Shades Eyeshadow Palette Kit Glitter Matte Shimmer

Smoke & Mirrors Soft Glam 18 Shades Eyeshadow Palette Kit Glitter Matte Shimmer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smoke & Mirrors Soft Glam 18 Shades Eyeshadow Palette Kit Glitter Matte Shimmer!
How would you rate this product?
Macomb, MI
Smoke & Mirrors Soft Glam 18 Shades Eyeshadow Palette Kit Glitter Matte Shimmer uploaded by Ashley D.
This is a pallet that is on the cheaper side I got it for about five dollars and for five dollars it works as well as you would expect the color pigment isn’t the best but that is spread of the shades is pretty impressive for it being a five dollar pallet I’m able to get a majority use out of all the colors and blending with this product is a little hard but it’s bearable.
Farmington, ME
Love this pallet it works amazing on my eyes especially when I use eye primer before I put the color on... I use this pallet all the time

Looking for your answer?