Personal CareSexual Healthsmok
Alien Kit with TFV8 Baby Champagne G

Smok Alien Kit with TFV8 Baby Champagne G

by smok

Take a look at our products, where you can browse through our collection of unique gadgets and gifts. Flip through the widest assortment of products and choose the best one for you.

How does this mod compare the Stick Prince?
My button to take hits stopped working. So when I put batteries in it powers up. Then goes blank and won't hit. Can I sell my old one for parts somewhere?
Start your review of Smok Alien Kit with TFV8 Baby Champagne G!
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
1,986 reviews
Smok Alien Kit with TFV8 Baby Champagne G uploaded by krystal H.
Purchased at: Walmart
A great Vape bar system for more experienced vaping . Little higher in price. But gives you great mouth to long hits with a nice cloud to blow out
Jordan G.
Carson City, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Smok Alien Kit with TFV8 Baby Champagne G uploaded by Jordan G.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I really liked this vaporizer its charge lasts a long time it is very rare to break down and they are very resistant I recommend them they have many colors and it is excellent to start quitting
ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smok Alien Kit with TFV8 Baby Champagne G uploaded by ashley P.
Smok Alien Kit with TFV8 Baby Champagne G uploaded by ashley P.
I bought that purshase like in few years and used it pretty once and I order online like maybe 70 dollars from their website. I love to bought alot different flavors from e-juices. they're kind of affordable and expensive too. highly recommended and good quality.
Allison M.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve owned two of these and loved them. I would say if you tend to drop things this wouldn’t be good for you like me I broke both because I’m clumsy but they do work great for a beginner vape
Kate S.
Pensacola
Dependable, pretty decent battery (I chain cloud), durable (it's been put to the test a few times) and works great with a few awesome tanks. I run mine on the PWR-W... & im using the Cleo 120 mesh with the aspire tank. It puts out some decent clouds and, like I said-- I'm happy with it!
Spencer B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I bought one of theses 220W smok Alien starter kit. and It worked great for the first few weeks, But it started having issues with the botton you press to smoke. It slowly got worse and worse until it wouldn't charge or fire vapor. I took it to the smoke shop to see if they could clean or fix it so it would work better, But it only got worse and worse until it doesn't work at all. I tried to get it fixed with the warranty from smok and they said it use out of warranty and it would be cheaper to buy a new model so I got the SMOKE Majesty Kit and I really like it.
Jack V.
March
Purchased at: Amazon
Really good vape.bought few years ago and still going as strong as when I got it.The only downside I found with this device is after a while the battery door gets abit loose which makes it harder to shut but a very good vape!
Kristen K.
Austin, TX
This vape is really easy to use but it took me a few days to really learn how to use it. Setting the parts and pieces together had me baffled. No clue what went where or how. I had to watch YouTube videos to figure it out. Also don't like the color of mine. I like the different nicotine levels and that this has helped me slow down smoking. It's not too badly priced so I had enough to get my vape juice too.
Cristiano R.
framingham
The best. I buy again. product works very well. very good battery, lasts a long time.
emily M.
Vineland, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smok Alien Kit with TFV8 Baby Champagne G uploaded by emily M.
I dont have this in champagne, but I've had one in yellow, pink and my current rainbow! I wont vape anything else! Super smooth hits every time, it doesnt burn through juice and the battery lasts forever!!