Smithwick's Premium Irish Ale Bottles - 6 CT uploaded by Paige N.

BY SMITHWICK'S

Smithwick's® Premium Irish Ale Bottles.

Imported.

Brewed with roasted barley.

Since 1710. see more...

• How expensive is a six pack?1 Answers
  • Have you had this on tap in Ireland and tried the bottles? Does i...2 Answers
Smithwick's Premium Irish Ale Bottles - 6 CT
People will give you a second glance when you order a Smithwick's at the bar - especially if you pronounce it right (SMI-ddicks)! But more than just a chance to show off, this Irish Ale has a great taste to go along with it - crisp and fresh but still packs a little punch!
Lauren W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this beer. It's smooth even though it has an awesome bold flavor. This is my beer of choice when visiting Ireland or even just Irish pubs near home.
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA
I love a good Smithwick's because it pairs well with a lot of foods. It's crisp and refreshing and it's overly hoppy or anything.
Tania T.
Coral Gables, FL
This started out as one of my favorite beers before I took a liking to IPAs. Still like this beer the taste is smooth I first tried it at a pub during a tasting and fell in love.
Leah A.
Maynard, MA
This was my beer of choice while in Ireland. The Guinness was amazing as well, but I found on a night out I could drink this a lot easier without it feeling as heavy. I've been scared to purchase the bottles in the U.S. because I've heard it doesn't taste good, but I've never heard that from someone who's tried it on tap. I recently found it on tap at a place nearby and was so happy!
mandi b.
Happy Hour Expert
Amazing on tap, and great in the bottle as well. a rich brew for the meat eater in you! have some cheese and salami with a pint and you'll be jolly as santa.
Vicki K.
Woodbine, NJ
This is a great lighter Irish beer. Its even better on tap then in the bottle. Its one of my go tos when we go to the local Pub.
Hannah H.
Happy Hour Expert
It's a great Irish beer to enjoy on St Patty's Day. The beer taste great and is always available at any Irish bar!
Brent F.
Columbus, OH
Ironically enough this is the beer I go for when I want to get my Irish on but I'm not feeling a Guinness.
Lycaness ..
Happy Hour Expert
It drives me crazy that most people cannot pronounce this properly, but it is a seriously nice ale that is amazing to use when cooking, especially with steaks.
Leah A.
Maynard, MA
Have you had this on tap in Ireland and tried the bottles? Does it compare or should I pass?
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
Happy Hour Expert
How expensive is a six pack?