BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

This popular lip balm is known for its moisture, gloss, and fresh peppermint taste.  Made with the freshness of peppermint with the soothing qualities of rose oils. ; see more...

• I've noticed a few comments regarding the mint smell. Is ...3 Answers
  • I have the tin version (always had), is this better? Mayb...2 Answers
  • This is my favorite lip balm! it leaves my lips feeling s...1 Answers
Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm
  • "Smith's has been the saving grace for my dry lips. I was a fan of the classic tins but I must say, I am loving the tube! There's no mess and I don't have to think about cleaning off my fingers before and after I apply. The formula is extra hydrating and the minted rose flavor is both refreshing and cooling." in 32 reviews
SOPHiA P.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been using this for over 10 years, I buy it religiously. I love the minty tingle. It heals my lips immediately and also It looks very glossy. I reapply it every couple hours, it keeps my lips moisturized for hours so I don’t have to think about reapplying all the time. Each container last me for 3-4. And it’s inexpensive, Great for the price!
Pa Kou X.
Love this! I love how it has a minty flavor without being too much. It’s not super glossy with just the right amount of shine and works so well at softening up my lips. My first swipe was heaven. I knew then that it would be in my life forever. I need multiples in my life since I tend to lose it very well.
Selma V.
Bronx, NY
This is the lip balm I use on all my clients, long lasting and heavily moisturizing, lasts a long time and doesn't irritate anyone. Also a small amount goes a long way. Everyone who tries it asks me the name so they can get it for themselves.
Haley B.
Ogden
Smiths Rosebud is very nostalgic for me - I used it in high school and it reminds me of my first kiss and the beginning days of learning to express myself with makeup and fashion. It smells so yummy and gives the perfect lightly tinted glossy finish to my lips. This a great product! Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm
Brandy A.
Rayne, LA
This is my all time favorite balm! I love the rose bud and minty feel to it! So moisturizing and leave my lips feeling great. Especially during the brutal winter months. I use this at night and while putting on my makeup. To keep my lips hydrated.
Jennifer R.
Love this product! The smell and feel of it is so refreshing. Super easy to use thanks to the squeeze tube. This was my first time using this product but I definitely would buy again. The mint was my favorite part actually.
Marcos C.
Tucson , AZ
This is a very nice lip balm. I really enjoy the smell. It is quite effective and he packaging is nice there is a lot going on with it. It totally met my expectations and the price is fairly affordable.
April D.
This balm is very soothing to the lips, you can you use it on elbows and knees as well. It has a pleasant smell, lovely packaging. You can purchase it at Ulta or Sephora. I would recommend it to others.
Rachel T.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I cannot emphasize this enough. You NEED this in your life. Before I purchased this at Sephora I got a sample of the same product in the tin for and fell in love! The packaging is amazing and so simple. I have probably gone through at least six of these so far. I cannot say enough good things! This truly checks every box on my list of needs for a chapstick!
Nicole A.
Riverside
I love how smiths lip bomb leaves your lips feeling so fresh and moisturized. It’s so easy to apply and goes on when applying so smooth a little goes a long way and you don’t need a lot at all it lasts awhile! I would recommend this to a friend!
Dee H.
I've noticed a few comments regarding the mint smell. Is there any rose scent to this product as well? Or is it a strong mint? I wear a mask at work all day, and I am careful about scented things on my lips, because I end up smelling whatever it is all day.
Cassie O.
St Augustine, FL
I love the tin version, but hate having to scoop it out. Is the product the same? Any trade offs?
Lisandra S.
Philomath, OR
I have the tin version (always had), is this better? Maybe a 'cleaner' options since you don't have to stick your finger in all the time? Any thoughts?
isabella w.
louisville, KY
This is my favorite lip balm! it leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized. the smell is really nice and minty. it's a good price and definitely worth the money!!