BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

This popular lip balm is known for its moisture, gloss, and fresh peppermint taste.  Made with the freshness of peppermint with the soothing qualities of rose oils. ; see more...

• I've noticed a few comments regarding the mint smell. Is there an...3 Answers
  • I have the tin version (always had), is this better? Maybe a 'cle...2 Answers
  • This is my favorite lip balm! it leaves my lips feeling smooth an...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Smith's has been the saving grace for my dry lips. I was a fan of the classic tins but I must say, I am loving the tube! There's no mess and I don't have to think about cleaning off my fingers before and after I apply. The formula is extra hydrating and the minted rose flavor is both refreshing and cooling." in 32 reviews
  • "Smith's has been the saving grace for my dry lips. I was a fan of the classic tins but I must say, I am loving the tube! There's no mess and I don't have to think about cleaning off my fingers before and after I apply. The formula is extra hydrating and the minted rose flavor is both refreshing and cooling." in 29 reviews
  • "Smith's has been the saving grace for my dry lips. I was a fan of the classic tins but I must say, I am loving the tube! There's no mess and I don't have to think about cleaning off my fingers before and after I apply. The formula is extra hydrating and the minted rose flavor is both refreshing and cooling." in 28 reviews
SOPHiA P.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been using this for over 10 years, I buy it religiously. I love the minty tingle. It heals my lips immediately and also It looks very glossy. I reapply it every couple hours, it keeps my lips moisturized for hours so I don’t have to think about reapplying all the time. Each container last me for 3-4. And it’s inexpensive, Great for the price!
Pa Kou X.
Love this! I love how it has a minty flavor without being too much. It’s not super glossy with just the right amount of shine and works so well at softening up my lips. My first swipe was heaven. I knew then that it would be in my life forever. I need multiples in my life since I tend to lose it very well.
Kathryn C.
Pittsburgh
This lip product smelled wonderful, but unfortunately was goopy and sticky. It was moisturizing and easy to apply through the angled squeeze tube. The packaging and cap never leaked or got gross and super sticky, which was great, but it’s definitely something to use just overnight or your hair will get stuck in it all day.
Jessica W.
Melvindale
I’ve only bought this product a few times because its a splurge for me. It’s more expensive then what i usually use. I love how soft it keeps my lips and that it’s not ridiculously thick or gooey when applied. I would definitely buy this again it’s worth the cost
Selma V.
Bronx, NY
This is the lip balm I use on all my clients, long lasting and heavily moisturizing, lasts a long time and doesn't irritate anyone. Also a small amount goes a long way. Everyone who tries it asks me the name so they can get it for themselves.
Christal S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love, love, love this lip balm! It wears like a gloss, but it’s not overly sticky. The mint is nice and it does a great job moisturizing your lips. If I had to be picky - you have to apply it a lot. Overall, it’s a quality favorite.
Emily M.
wantagh
This lip product is probably one of the best I’ve ever tried. The packaging is super sleek and nice and I love the squeezy tube. The smell and taste of this product makes me love it even more. I definitely recommend to people who have really dry lips. This works wonders
Haley B.
Ogden
Smiths Rosebud is very nostalgic for me - I used it in high school and it reminds me of my first kiss and the beginning days of learning to express myself with makeup and fashion. It smells so yummy and gives the perfect lightly tinted glossy finish to my lips. This a great product! Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm
Brandy A.
Rayne, LA
This is my all time favorite balm! I love the rose bud and minty feel to it! So moisturizing and leave my lips feeling great. Especially during the brutal winter months. I use this at night and while putting on my makeup. To keep my lips hydrated.
Jennifer R.
Love this product! The smell and feel of it is so refreshing. Super easy to use thanks to the squeeze tube. This was my first time using this product but I definitely would buy again. The mint was my favorite part actually.
Dee H.
Brookline, MA
I've noticed a few comments regarding the mint smell. Is there any rose scent to this product as well? Or is it a strong mint? I wear a mask at work all day, and I am careful about scented things on my lips, because I end up smelling whatever it is all day.
Cassie O.
St Augustine, FL
I love the tin version, but hate having to scoop it out. Is the product the same? Any trade offs?
Lisandra S.
Philomath, OR
I have the tin version (always had), is this better? Maybe a 'cleaner' options since you don't have to stick your finger in all the time? Any thoughts?
isabella w.
louisville, KY
This is my favorite lip balm! it leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized. the smell is really nice and minty. it's a good price and definitely worth the money!!