Smithfield Thick Cut Bacon

by Smithfield

#18 in Bacon

Smithfield Thick Cut Uncooked Bacon 16oz

Is this bacon any good?
Is it salty,also I’m hopping is more meat then fat,can anyone tel me??
[product:smithfield-bacon-naturally-hickory-smoked-lower-sodium] can I found this product in Saudi Arabia ??
Start your review of Smithfield Thick Cut Bacon!
Edgardo R.
Roma, TX
Smithfield Thick Cut Bacon uploaded by Edgardo R.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I really enjoy using this bacon on my meals you get to enjoy better the flavor because of the thick slices
Amy S.
Parkers Lake, KY
Smithfield Thick Cut Bacon uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: Kroger
I found this back on sale at Krogers so I had to pick up a pack to try it out.after trying this bacon out it was really delicious even for breakfast or even in as an extra ingredient in recipes I would definitely buy this again
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I love this bacon! It has the perfect amount of fat and fries up quickly without getting too crispy. I am, like so many, completely obsessed with bacon and I love the flavor of Smithfield. You can really tell that it's good quality without charging you a million dollars per pound.
Hillarie O.
Van Buren, AR
Smithfield Thick Cut Bacon uploaded by Hillarie O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smithfield is my go to for bacon, I will honestly walk straight passed ANY other brand. I only had extra thick cut and was super worried it was going to mess up the way I cook my Armadillo Eggs (Reverse Jalepeno Popper) and honestly it added the crisp crunch I always seem to miss on them!
Danielle S.
Smithfield Thick Cut Bacon uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smithfield naturally hickory smoked bacon is delicious! We got the thick cut and it cooked wonderfully! Will be buying again when on sale.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
I always purchase Smithfield bacon from my local walmart I normally purchase the thick cut applewood flavor
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,481 reviews
Purchased at: Target
This is the best tasting bacon it does not shred when you pull out a package to put it in the pan it’s thick enough that it actually fries like bacon it’s a good value it’s not pricey at all I would definitely buy again
Tasyanne S.
Lowell, MA
Smithfield Thick Cut Bacon uploaded by Tasyanne S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love this bacon, it’s a bit pricy but it tastes so good, it doesn’t have a lot of fat witch is good.
Mila Z.
Purchased at: Kroger
I buy bacon once or twice a month and to be honest Everytime I buy different brand and this time this bacon had all I was looking for! it has great flavor, I usually make it for breakfast with sandwich or in burrito or just eggs and bacon with toast 👌
Alexandra T.
Best bacon ever. It is so much easier (and tastier) to have the thick cut bacon that the regular stuff. This actually maintains it form after cooking.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Noor J.
saudi arabia, Jeddah
il y a 4 ans
Smithfield Hometown Original Bacon can I found this product in Saudi Arabia ??
Ashli M. il y a 3 ans
Not too sure. We have it in the USA. If your market doesn't carry it, you may be able to get it from Amazon.com