Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsPorkSmithfield
Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Tenderloin

Smithfield Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Tenderloin

by Smithfield

Same as Product Name

do all of your pork products have garlic, garlic powder or garlic dry rubbed seasoning? if so which ones.
Start your review of Smithfield Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Tenderloin!
Ashley M.
Rogers, AR
Me and my husband tried these one night for dinner and I did not like it. The meat was nicely cooked and tender but it had a chemical taste.
Davinity R.
I was not impressed with this at all. The flavoring around the outside of the pork was bad. No way around it, just bad. The cut of meat is okay. It’s cheap, easy to cook, and it’s tender, but this is the second flavor I bought and neither one tasted good.
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Four stars because it's torn between this flavor and the garlic and herbs one.. The BEST dinner plans I ever make involve this as a main course!
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
I am not a fan of the pre-spiced meats. This turned out to be the case. The spices were not the right kind for smoking a pork portion. it had a fake taste to it.
Angela S.
So yummy and great! Great tenderloin and great seasoning. It was a great cut also. Easy to coke and prepare.
Veronica R.
Frankfort, KY
We just had the Peppercorn flavored tenderloin this week. I think I ate most of it on my own. So tender and so full of flavor! This one is one my favorite meats to have for dinner! I would recommend this to friends! Awesome brand!
Nikki S.
Lisbon , IA
Very good flavor and meal. I make this with veggies and rice! My family really loves it!!!!
kim R.
Jacksonville, Fl
Has amazon flavor and I love putting this in my crock pot with vegs. Just wish my husband would eat pork
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I love these I have been purchasing them for years now. Fast and everyone in the family loves them. They come in different flavors and really are worth why more then they cost. Perfect for a family or anyone on a budget that knows what good food is supposed to taste like.