Smithfield Naturally Hickory Smoked Thick Cut Bacon

by Smithfield

#20 in Bacon

Is this bacon any good?
Is it salty,also I’m hopping is more meat then fat,can anyone tel me??
Smithfield Bacon Naturally Hickory Smoked Lower Sodium can I found this product in Saudi Arabia ??
Start your review of Smithfield Naturally Hickory Smoked Thick Cut Bacon!
Johnston , RI
Best bacon ever! Not too thin at all! I bake it in the oven and it always comes out perfect! Goes best on a nice burger, BLT, or to eat by itself. A little on the pricier side for bacon but it’s worth every penny.
Vegan, Dairy Free, Nut Free
Purchased at: Kroger
I buy bacon once or twice a month and to be honest Everytime I buy different brand and this time this bacon had all I was looking for! it has great flavor, I usually make it for breakfast with sandwich or in burrito or just eggs and bacon with toast 👌
Purchased at: Target
I love bacon and especially love the Smithfield brand of bacon. This thickness is perfect and cooks up beautifully! The only dislike is the packaging. I don’t want to cook all the bacon at the same time so wish the package were resealable. #AllstarsSmithfield #Ad
South Lake Tahoe, CA
I think we can all agree that bacon is one of the best creations of mankind that we've ever discovered. Well if you like bacon try out this kind, I totally recommend getting this brand. If you have a meat press for cooking definitely use with this. The aroma in the taste is just to die for.
Organic, Kosher, Low Carb
Detroit, MI
This is my favorite bacon! It's reasonably priced no matter where you buy it. The thick cut is good for frying in the skillet, or baking in the oven. I use it in my collard greens, for breakfast and in wraps and sandwiches for lunch. Not too much extra sodium and a good flavor.
Organic, Dairy Free, Paleo
Hope Mills, NC
This is the best bacon ever! We use this brand on a rehydrates basis. We love the thick cut bacon. It has such a good hickory smoked taste. It’s not too pricey when you consider the brand and taste. I highly recommend and will continue to buy.
Charlotte , NC
I like the quality and flavor, can be really pricey though. Also, has been taking a little longer lately to cook to my family’s desired doneness. Overall it is a satisfactory product. I mean, it’s bacon. Come on. It’s gonna be great.
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
Dalton, GA
I love any brand of bacon and usually by whatever is the best deal at the time but Smithfield’s Thick cut is delicious! Great for breakfast or sandwiches! I could eat it all day long.
Raleigh, NC
I don’t know why but I always reach for the Smithfield brand bacon. It usually has a good fat to meat ratio. I love the saltiness of it and use it for all sorts of meals.
Baltimore
Omg. I love this brand. Not super salty like some other brands. Crisp up very well. When I cook it I usually place a few slices in a baking dish on broil (500F direct heat) until it starts Crisping up. Flip it on the other side and by time that side finishes, the bacon is done perfectly.
Gluten Free, Nut Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
saudi arabia, Jeddah
2 years ago
Ashli M. • a year ago
Not too sure. We have it in the USA. If your market doesn't carry it, you may be able to get it from Amazon.com