BY SMITHFIELD

Colleen F.
Raleigh, NC
Do yourself a favor and find a local farmer or local butcher that sells pasture raised pork products. At one time Smithfield was a good product to purchase and cook, however in recent years their sausages and bacon have been filled with fat. Sausages have had pieces of hard cartilage/bone. Hams have been overly fatty and grissled. Then I found research that they treat both animals and workers poorly. Swine are CAFO raised and they hire illegal immigrants knowing they will not report them to OSHA. There are better meat products out there to buy.
Kristin C.
I have an auto-immune disease so I try to stick with meats like chicken and Turkey and the Smithfield Turkey sausage is one of my favorites. Tastes like other sausages, but sits better with me. I cook it often with bell peppers and onions and it's delicious.
Taylor S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smithfield is a great brand. Their products have not disappointed me yet. This product specifically has always been fresh and actually tastes kind of hickory smoked. They nailed this in my opinion. It tastes great and isnt gonna break the bank. I like to cut this up and fry it with some eggs for breakfast. It makes a great breakfast bowl or goes well in breakfast burritos too! Definitely recommend this.
Gretchen G.
Perkinston, MS
For a lower priced brand, this sausage is surprisingly good. I used it recently in my jambalaya, and my family commented specifically on the taste of the sausage and how it really added to the recipe.
Rachel F.
lafayette
Purchased at: Walmart
This sausage smells really good once you take it out of its package but it just doesn’t have the best taste and texture. I’ve cooked it in a variety of dishes trying to like it but if just isn’t ideal
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
These are great tasting and ready to eat on no time. We are quite frequently on a no carb diet and these are a great staple that can be served in many different ways.
Tamara M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My mom use to buy this all the time. She would cut them up put them on a cookie sheet with cut peaches. Add a little butter and the peaches and baked them. It was one of my favorite dinners. I also like to cut them up and boil them with diced potatoes. After the are done add a little butter, make a green veggie and you have a great quick dinner.
Ashleigh H.
Virginia Beach
Smithfield brand is amazing all around!!! This is a must buy product every grocery trip!! I use it for many meals and it is always amazing in everything it pairs!!
Jillianne C.
Lawrence, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my fav when it comes to flavor but still a good option if none other available. The best way these are served is with eggs! Fry up a little batch then add them to your scrambled eggs!
Ashley W.
This kielbasa is the perfect fit for my husbands famous stir fry! The size of the package is wonderful my little family of three can get two full meals out of this one package. The flavor is wonderful and very versatile for any dish we want to use it in.
Mayra M.
Palacios, TX
How do you ate your sausage
Jahquaijah B.
Bridgeport, CT
Is this similar to kielbasa ?
kim r.
Jacksonville, Fl
Do you make any with out pork? My husband wont eat pork .
Trish M.
Yorktown, VA
What is the casing made of?
Rachle S.