GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsBaconSmithfield
Smithfield Naturally Hickory Smoked Hometown Original Thick Cut Bacon

Smithfield® Naturally Hickory Smoked Hometown Original Thick Cut Bacon

by Smithfield

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smithfield® Naturally Hickory Smoked Hometown Original Thick Cut Bacon!
Kira H.
Detroit, MI
This bacon has a great flavor and texture. It's not too salty like other brands of bacon. It is meaty and chewy the way I like it.
Erica G.
Hartselle, AL
This is my family’s favorite bacon. We love the thick cut because it just seems heartier and a better option for my family of three boys! It always cooks up really well, and I always cook it in the oven. The taste is great and I know that we will continue purchasing this for many years to come.
Stephanie S.
Jonesboro
This is our favorite to buy. Has a really good taste. Leave ur house smelling fabulous all day. My kids beg for it all the time and usually cant keep them out of it while cooking it.

Looking for your answer?