BY SMITHFIELD MARKETPLACE

Tiffany J.
This is my first time trying this cake. We were given it as a gift for the holidays, and my family and I are very particular about our cakes especially Red velvet but this was pretty good. It was really moist. We enjoyed it!
Antara G.
This red velvet cake is everything. I am extremely particular about red velvet cake and this one definitely gets a huge thumbs up from me! The frosting is YUMMY and the cake is super moist.
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Astonishing and definitely worth thee price because is another holy grail of mine and i absolutely love it and i absolutely recomend it to all ....
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Smithfield has the best and amazing Red velvet cake. Yummy! I thought I disliked red velvet until I tried Smithfield. It is soooo good!!!
Cait W.
Marietta, GA
A bit pricey but so worth it! The cake is moist and extremely flavorful! I love making it for friends for holidays! It always goes fast!
Sydney F.
Midland, TX
Red velvet cake is so good. it is one of my favorites. I'm not too big on sweets but I sure do love this cake. the frosting is amazing.
Sandra M.
Fresno, CA
Red velvet cake its my favorite. This one is delicious its very yummy and moist the frosting is amazing.
Christina R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love red velvet anything and this cake is so far the best I've tried. So moist and not overly sweet. It's a bit high on price but the quality and flavor makes up for that.
Tiffany A.
Straw Plains, TN
I love red velvet, but I've never had this brand. Is it any good?
Jenna D.
Does it come in any other flavors?
Kelly H.
Kennewick, WA
Where can you order this?
Victoria F.