GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsBaconSmithfield
Hometown Original Pouch Pack Bacon, 12 oz, 2 count

Smithfield Hometown Original Pouch Pack Bacon, 12 oz, 2 count

by Smithfield

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smithfield Hometown Original Pouch Pack Bacon, 12 oz, 2 count!
How would you rate this product?
Ava G.
San Leandro, CA
This is my go to bacon product. I find it to be the perfect thickness and it cooks evenly. The cut is nice and not too much fat. Cooks pretty evenly! Would recommend.
Kim G.
I usually buy Oscar Meyer center cut but wanted to try a more reasonable priced bacon so I tried Smithfield and I have to say I was not disappointed!! Flavor was delicious and what you expect a bacon to taste like...
April N.
East Windsor
Have found much much cheaper but the quality of this bacon is not good... Every time I see it it is 95% fat and NEVER cooks up good at all always very tough

Looking for your answer?