BY SMITHFIELD

Courtney W.
Arkansas
I had a chance to try these for the first time and was pleasantly surprised at the great taste. I normally stick with my regular sausage patties, but Smithfield® Hometown Original Pork Breakfast Sausage Patties 12 oz. Tray has won me over. My family loved the great sausage taste amd I was happy that they ate them so quickly. I will definitely buy more of this brand in the future.
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
I love the ease of these breakfast patties. My husband loves sausage, but I don’t love slicing it so this is a perfect solution! Every piece is the same size so they cook evenly. I buy these every time we have a big breakfast. Delicious, affordable, quality sausage!
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
This is perfect for a nice home cooked breakfast!!!!they are one of my favorites they are pricey but well worth it, it taste amazing and I love cooking and you can add favors if you want and I buy this very often
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
These are pretty much on par with Jimmy Dean sausage. These would be my number two. The price is decent and the flavor is really good. I would definitely re-purchase if they were out of my regular brand.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Love these and there very affordable love having them for breakfast with biscuits especially on days I don’t have a lot of time to cook I’ve tried a lot and these are a favorite I get the at Walmart
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
Smithfield breakfast sausage is something I always buy for my son. He loves it and would eat it every morning if I’d let him. We just like to fry it up and eat it with eggs.
JoLynn B.
This is a pretty good sausage. I like the flavor that it has and the way it’s made too. I work in a grocery store meat deli and this is one of my products! The price is right and I would buy it again.Smithfield® Hometown Original Pork Breakfast Sausage Links 12 oz. Tray
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
These are pretty good sausages. The taste is good and they cook easily. I found these at my grocery store and were decently priced. I love these cut up and mixed in with scrambled eggs. I would definitely buy these again.
Lisa B.
Lawrenceville , IL
These breakfast sausages are perfect for my mornings. I separate them so I have one or two that I can cook quick on the stove or in a breakfast sandwich which makes it easier to meal prep. Good quality and tasty.
Shivani P.
Clemmons, NC
Yum yum yum, these sausage patties area classic. I am from the south so sausage and biscuits is a staple and these never disappoint. Go along perfect with a biscuit for breakfast, lunch or dinner any time of the day.