BY SMITHFIELD

Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
I love the ease of these breakfast patties. My husband loves sausage, but I don’t love slicing it so this is a perfect solution! Every piece is the same size so they cook evenly. I buy these every time we have a big breakfast. Delicious, affordable, quality sausage!
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
This is perfect for a nice home cooked breakfast!!!!they are one of my favorites they are pricey but well worth it, it taste amazing and I love cooking and you can add favors if you want and I buy this very often
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Smithfield breakfast sausage is something I always buy for my son. He loves it and would eat it every morning if I’d let him. We just like to fry it up and eat it with eggs.
JoLynn B.
Annabella, UT
This is a pretty good sausage. I like the flavor that it has and the way it’s made too. I work in a grocery store meat deli and this is one of my products! The price is right and I would buy it again.Smithfield® Hometown Original Pork Breakfast Sausage Links 12 oz. Tray
Christine W.
These are pretty good sausages. The taste is good and they cook easily. I found these at my grocery store and were decently priced. I love these cut up and mixed in with scrambled eggs. I would definitely buy these again.
Shivani P.
Yum yum yum, these sausage patties area classic. I am from the south so sausage and biscuits is a staple and these never disappoint. Go along perfect with a biscuit for breakfast, lunch or dinner any time of the day.
Jennah H.
Ashland, KY
Best breakfast sausage hands down. Smithfield meats are the best in the business, price and taste, everything with this company is great!
Heather M.
Love these sausage patties. Fry them in a pan and they help pull together a perfect breakfast. Sausage biscuits, gravy, eggs etc.
Janee M.
Bronx, NY
Great breakfast food. They are on the pricey range unless you catch a sale. They pack them good. I enjoy them , some are salty.
Erin F.
Brick, NJ
Great for breakfast when you want that fresh from the butcher taste. The parties are great for breakfast sandwiches too!