GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsSmithfieldSausages
Smithfield Hometown Original Pork Breakfast Sausage

Smithfield® Hometown Original Pork Breakfast Sausage

by Smithfield

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smithfield® Hometown Original Pork Breakfast Sausage!
Valerie  B.
Harvey, LA
This sausage isn't quite as good as Jimmy Dean, in my opinion. Something about it is a bit more "fluffy", if that's even possible. The taste is quite good, but it's the consistency that I didn't really love.
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Love this brand. Not too gosh awful greasy and has so much flavor in it too plus they don’t fall apart while cooking. Smithfield® Hometown Original Pork Breakfast Sausage
Myisha  C.
Fairhope, AL
Not really a breakfast person but i would become one for these sausages I just don’t really care for the original I like the sage better
Kristi D.
This pork sausage is so delicious. I use it all the time to make a breakfast casserole. My favorite is the spicy flavor! I purchase from Walmart and Safeway! The price is right and I will be purchasing in the future!
Dietra  R.
Baltimore, MD
This a use inside my spinach and cheese wraps. I brown a few spoon full of the tasty susuages. Then I mix it with onions before adding it to the wrap.
Stephanie R.
Great flavor first of all and secondly I use this for more than your regular breakfast and egg burritos ! I also put this in my thanksgiving stuffing and everyone loves it! Greatly seasoned and juicy.
Josue M.
LasVegas
I love frying this sausage and adding it to my Frijoles Charros to elevate the flavor.
Jennifer B.
Newport News, VA
Great flavor and it’s my go to for casseroles and making meatballs. I just wish it made more grease for biscuits and gravy
Kimberly H.
Conway, SC
This is my favorite brand of sausage. They make great quality products that are a great value.
Dawn C.
Hillsdale, IN
I started buying this for a client and liked it so well that I now buy it for home. Taste really good and is priced great. My only negative on it is that it does not produce much grease for when I make sausage gravy.

Looking for your answer?