Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsBaconSmithfield
Smithfield Hometown Original Fully Cooked Bacon

Smithfield® Hometown Original Fully Cooked Bacon

by Smithfield

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smithfield® Hometown Original Fully Cooked Bacon!
Athens, TN
If you want the great taste of Smithfield Original bacon 🥓 with out slaving over the stove, then the precooked bacon is your best friend. It microwaves in a few seconds if you want it warm. Great alone or on sandwiches. Chopped up in casseroles or salads.
Cordele
I love this bacon because it is already cooked. All I have to do is pop it in the microwave for a few seconds and it’s ready to eat. I buy this often!
Bristol, TN
I love buying Smithfield fully cooked bacon and heating it in the microwave for 2 minutes to get the exact crispy and crunchy texture that I so adore. Quick, easy and always delicious. I love to make a quick bacon sandwich to take with me as I am heading out the door in the mornings
Kernersville, NC
This is literally a game changer!! No more grease splatter, no more waiting for just the right moment to flip it, or wait for it to get just the right amount of crunch!! 3 minutes and you’re eating a BLT!!
3,030 reviews
I love this bacon. It is so easy and convenient to just throw it in the microwave. Smithfield is one of the brands that I buy regularly.
Tecumseh, OK
This is another good brand of quick bacon that you can have ready to go in under a minute in the microwave.
Valdosta, GA
Ok so, I know this sounds crazy but while I LOVE bacon I HATE cooking bacon in a pan. It smells awful. Smithfields fully.cooked bacon is my go to solution for my dislike of cooking bacon. It is easy and omits the excess grease . It also doesn't smell up the whole house!

Looking for your answer?