Smithfield Hometown Original Bacon

by Smithfield

Smithfield Hometown Original Uncooked Bacon 16oz

[product:smithfield-hometown-original-bacon] ?can you tell me how many months can bacon can last in the freezer
I generally like low sodium bacon because it generally tastes less salty. Is this bacon a good choice for low sodium or is there a better brand?
Start your review of Smithfield Hometown Original Bacon!
Katie L.
Mount Airy, MD
Smithfield Hometown Original Bacon uploaded by Katie L.
Purchased at: Walmart
BEST BACON EVER! I will not eat another kind as I’ve always been disappointed by other brands. Smithfield bacon cooked in the oven at 375 Flipping at least once it the best tasting and texture of bacon!!!
Damien S.
Clayton, NC
Smithfield Hometown Original Bacon uploaded by Damien S.
Purchased at: Publix
I love Smithfield bacon. Perfect for any occasion or recipe. As always, bacon makes everything better.
April R.
Red Blng Spgs, TN
Best bacon around hands down. It has a good fat to lean ratio. Great flavor not overpowering. Love this bacon!
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Smith field bacon is the best in my opinion!! For breakfast or a BLT I love this brand!
Audrey R.
Irvine, KY
My favorite bacon of all time. This bacon is thick and crispy deliciousness. I recommend this product. #influenster
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,591 reviews
Smithfield Hometown Original Bacon uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Kroger
This tastes amazing and is always available at my local Kroger store. I make sandwiches, breakfast and dishes with bacon. A package doesn't last long in my home.
Katie E.
Germantown, MD
Can’t go wrong with this bacon. We often use it when we do “breakfast for dinner”. It crisps up well. Leftovers are used for BLT sandwich or in an omelet the next morning.
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Me gusta este bacon y a mi esposo tambien le gusta. No tiene mucha grasa y su sabor y textura es bueno. Lo hago al desayuno y tambien recetas. Lo recomiendo
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
Smithfield makes good bacon. I usually get the lower sodium and you can’t tell the difference from regular bacon. 🥓 it freezes well too. The price was pretty standard as far as bacon goes. I would recommend Smithfield.
Nancy B.
Smithfield is another great cooking bacon. Taste great and cooks evenly. My boys seem to enjoy this brand of bacon 🥓 as part of their breakfast routine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lyvonne W.
Crosby, MS
il y a 2 ans
Smithfield Hometown Original Bacon ?can you tell me how many months can bacon can last in the freezer
Kimberly H. il y a un an
6-8 months, if it is unopened. 6 months if it has been opened.