BY SMITHFIELD

Smithfield hams are the classic centerpiece for any occasion. The naturally hickory-smoked flavor is complimented by a variety of glazes like brown sugar, pecan praline and more. It is no wonder our hams have become a time-honored tradition for our customers. see more...

Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
My family loves this ham and it is so easy to make with different ingredients to match with a variety of recipes. Great price and always found it available at my local Walmart. When I am looking for a ham I will definitely buy again!
Shannon P.
Manning, SC
I'm in love with this ham!,especially during the Holidays. Why spend more on the same thing? This one is not pre cut or does it come with the toppings like most Smithfield Hams do, But it tastes the same for Less per Pound. This Ham is what we always use for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter.
Jalm P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this ham for Sunday dinner just throw it in the slow cooker and add my special touches and let it go. It turns out great