Smithfield® Deli Meats Canadian Brand Maple Ham

by Smithfield

#23 in Deli

Any way you slice it, in any size, in any flavor, Smithfield Deli Meats really make the meal. Still made the old-fashioned way, no wonder Legendary Hams from Smithfield have been enjoyed for hundreds of years.

Does this come sliced?
Ok ladys! How would yall make this for thanksgiving? Im trying to see if I want to make this or not! Ive gone to a christmas party and this lady had pineapples around it and it gave it a really good flavor! Needing ideas!
How is the texture? Does this have a watery texture
Start your review of Smithfield® Deli Meats Canadian Brand Maple Ham!
3 years agoSan jose, CA
Definitely a must for thanksgiving. I could do without turkey no problem, but if you don't have ham did you even have thanksgiving? This tastes amazing and the price is good. Ham and mashed potatoes is definitely a must for thanksgiving and this one is fantastic.
3 years agoBaton Rouge, LA
Best tasting ham ever!! Not only is it perfect for thanksgiving and Christmas, but I even buy it just to bake and have to make sandwiches. It last and it taste amazing and it doesn't dry out when you bake it. The overall price and flavor of this can't be beat!
3 years agoDurham, NC
My family uses this for family dinners and holidays. I'm not a big fan of ham but this is good and if you are a lover of ham you should try it. I never buy just for the fact I'm not a big fan but I'll eat it if my mother cooks it. It's affordable has a lot of servings.
3 years agoAkron, OH
I really love this ham to eat very tasty and I bought from store and very affordable and a great product,not pricy at all, brown sugar&spine apple juice stirred together . I really will buy again and I recommend
3 years agosunrise
This has been a family tradition brand of maple ham. It's so juicy and we all look forward to this part of our Christmas lunch. Smithfield is known for great quality and I love the taste of this ham compared to other leading brands.
3 years ago
I love this maple ham because its perfect to eat with anu meat and potatoes. For example you can use this for thanksgiving and serve it with stuffing and corn and the whole thanksgiving dinner
3 years ago
De verdad que es buenísimo se los recomiendo para todo el que lo quiera comprar como ya ven lo e probado y es lo más importante darles mi opinión acerca de lo que ya e usado y probado y mi opinión es buena
3 years agoJackson, MI
Baby this ham is so sweet ease too cook and it taste amazing wrapped in alumina foil .. And put on the grill and smoked with apple and it will be so sweet and tender
3 years agoAmarillo, TX
YUMMY ham is my favorite!! We always get this ham add a couple pineapples on the top. Then cook!! Amazing taste im pretty sure I can eat a whole one myself!
3 years agoToledo, OH
Okay so anytime I'm looking to pop something in the crock pot, this is my go to meat. I love how rich smithfields taste and HIGH recommendation !