Smithfield Bone-In Pork Butt Steaks

by Smithfield

Extra Tender

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smithfield Bone-In Pork Butt Steaks!
Lorraine M.
LONG POND, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
The fried pork butt steak with white rice and red kidney beans in Caribbean sauce is one of my favorite plates. I love that I can count on Walmart's meat department to always provide fresh pork butt when I'm ready to cook. They always have plenty of fresh meat varieties. It's very impressive in cleanliness and excellent customer service.
Leah S.
Oshkosh , WI
Just made some of these last night for dinner! I love being able to find these at my local grocery store and they always have them on sale! I lightly season them so we can enjoy the natural flavor! I highly recommend them if you see them in your local grocery store!!

Looking for your answer?