BY SMITHFIELD #63 in Sausages

Naturally Hickory SmokedMade with Pork and Turkey, Beef AddedNatural CasingFully Cooked see more...

• Three Beans and Sausage Recipe Read Reviews (7) Publishe...1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite recipe that includes this product?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shon R.
Charlotte, NC
I’m a Virginia girl and this a hometown favorite full of flavor and mixes well with all sorts of vegetables you can always find great deals and recipes also a great cross over sausage for dinner by just adding egg noodles and fresh steamed broccoli
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
We love to cut this up and fry it, then add it to almost any meal. We add it to our spaghetti to give it great flavor and an added treat. We also like to fry it up with potatoes and eat it as a meal. It's also great on it's own. Very versatile and complimentary to any meal!
Aliyah S.
I love this brand of smoked sausage! The flavor is amazing and is very delicious. I would recommend to anyone and it’s good for a BBQ. Purchase at your local grocery store for a decent price. I would definitely buy it again!
Merlie L.
Middlesboro , KY
I use this sausage when I make Jambolaya for my husband. He requests that I use this brand and the quality is definitely better than some of the other brands we’ve tried. It’s easy to find in the local supermarket and has a good price too.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Personally I'm not a big fan of this brand I'd rather go for Eckrich mainly because I don't find Gristle in my food when I cook it and try to eat it it just is a huge turn off when I do.
Amanda F.
West Columbia
Yummy! Really like this Smoaked sausage by itself or in foods. Has a strong enough flavor without being overpowering. It's not too salty and love that it is precooked.
Gasettamarie E.
Dallas, TX
Great for BBQs or spicy rices or anything your mind comes up with love this type of sausage not to hard the skin is lite around the meat and its juat plain delicious
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite brand of smoked sausage. When I'm trying to watch my calories I'll pick up the "turkey" sausage and honestly it's just as good. I like that the outside isn't super tough and difficult to cut.
Katie C.
Really easy to cook, great flavors. One of my roommates and my favorites for an easy supper after work. Easy to grill or my personal favorite cook with beans after sliced.
Laura W.
Central, SC
Smithfield sausage is probably one of my favorite sausages. I don't like breakfast sausage or any sausage normally served in a restaurant but Smithfield is delicious. I put it in with rice and chicken! It is also absolutely delicious when fried.
Courtney M.
Zanesville, OH
Whats your favorite recipe that includes this product?
Isabel R.
Milwaukee, WI
Three Beans and Sausage Recipe Read Reviews (7) Publisher Photo For a stick-to-your ribs meal, try this hearty combination of beans and sausage. Because it calls for several canned items, it's easy to prepare and let cook for the afternoon. It's also inexpensive to serve. —Judy Sumner, Riverton, Utah TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Cook: 4 hours MAKES: 8 servings Ingredients 1-1/2 pounds smoked sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained 1 cup chopped onion 1 cup water 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce 2/3 cup chopped celery 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules 1 teaspoon minced garlic 1 bay leaf 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, optional 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, optional Hot cooked rice