BY SMITHFIELD #54 in Sausages

• Whats your favorite recipe that includes this product?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Merlie L.
Middlesboro, KY
I use this sausage when I make Jambolaya for my husband. He requests that I use this brand and the quality is definitely better than some of the other brands we’ve tried. It’s easy to find in the local supermarket and has a good price too.
Gasettamarie E.
Dallas
Great for BBQs or spicy rices or anything your mind comes up with love this type of sausage not to hard the skin is lite around the meat and its juat plain delicious
Aliyah S.
I love this brand of smoked sausage! The flavor is amazing and is very delicious. I would recommend to anyone and it’s good for a BBQ. Purchase at your local grocery store for a decent price. I would definitely buy it again!
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite brand of smoked sausage. When I'm trying to watch my calories I'll pick up the "turkey" sausage and honestly it's just as good. I like that the outside isn't super tough and difficult to cut.
Katie C.
Really easy to cook, great flavors. One of my roommates and my favorites for an easy supper after work. Easy to grill or my personal favorite cook with beans after sliced.
Laura W.
Central, SC
Smithfield sausage is probably one of my favorite sausages. I don't like breakfast sausage or any sausage normally served in a restaurant but Smithfield is delicious. I put it in with rice and chicken! It is also absolutely delicious when fried.
Ayanna W.
I'm a huge fan of smithfield sausage. They have tons of sales in my local giant and the spices in it are so great the only additional seasoning i add is a bit of salt and pepper. Great with sauteed onions, peppers, and mushrooms!
Kara R.
Pretty good. I like it better than other national brands, but not my favorite brand. I do like the beef as it does tend to be less fatty than the ones that have pork in them, yet the flavor and seasoning is still the same.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
I buy these all of the time to make for Sunday breakfasts. My nieces and nephews gobble these up when they're lightly fried. I don't add anything to them - just slice and toss into a hot pan. Simple!
Ashley M.
Rogers, AR
I like to use this sauage in my spaghetti and in breakfast burritos prepared ahead and frozen. Even after the sausage has been cooked it holds up well to being frozen. It has a nice smokey flavor.
Courtney M.
Zanesville, OH
Whats your favorite recipe that includes this product?
Isabel R.
Milwaukee, WI
Three Beans and Sausage Recipe Read Reviews (7) Publisher Photo For a stick-to-your ribs meal, try this hearty combination of beans and sausage. Because it calls for several canned items, it's easy to prepare and let cook for the afternoon. It's also inexpensive to serve. —Judy Sumner, Riverton, Utah TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Cook: 4 hours MAKES: 8 servings Ingredients 1-1/2 pounds smoked sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained 1 cup chopped onion 1 cup water 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce 2/3 cup chopped celery 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules 1 teaspoon minced garlic 1 bay leaf 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, optional 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, optional Hot cooked rice