BY SMITHFIELD

Naturally Hickory SmokedMade with Pork and Turkey, Beef AddedNatural CasingFully Cooked see more...

• Three Beans and Sausage Recipe Read Reviews (7) Publishe...1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite recipe that includes this product?5 Answers
Heidi G.
Ormond Beach , FL
This is a versatile product, and I use it in numerous dishes and recipes. It is tasty, and I find I don’t need to use extra fats to cook with if I use it as a base when frying peppers and onions to go along with it. I use it frequently in my instant pot (the recipe uses pasta, cheese, onions and spinach) when I have no time to spare getting dinner on the table.It’s also a great deal when purchased in a bulk type store, though I don’t recommend freezing as that changes the texture of the product.
Shon R.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I’m a Virginia girl and this a hometown favorite full of flavor and mixes well with all sorts of vegetables you can always find great deals and recipes also a great cross over sausage for dinner by just adding egg noodles and fresh steamed broccoli
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
We love to cut this up and fry it, then add it to almost any meal. We add it to our spaghetti to give it great flavor and an added treat. We also like to fry it up with potatoes and eat it as a meal. It's also great on it's own. Very versatile and complimentary to any meal!
Aliyah S.
I love this brand of smoked sausage! The flavor is amazing and is very delicious. I would recommend to anyone and it’s good for a BBQ. Purchase at your local grocery store for a decent price. I would definitely buy it again!
Merlie L.
Middlesboro, KY
I use this sausage when I make Jambolaya for my husband. He requests that I use this brand and the quality is definitely better than some of the other brands we’ve tried. It’s easy to find in the local supermarket and has a good price too.
Kirstin M.
Bardstown , KY
This sausage is so versatile. I’ve served it with breakfast (alongside eggs and toast) and in jambalaya and a German soup recipe handed down to me. It’s reasonably priced, tastes great and available at my local grocery store.
kim s.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Publix
It's my favorite way to use to be sausage is putting it in homemade dirty rise or cooking in the oven making little appetizers for the kids which they really love what a low barbecue sauce
Jessica R.
New London, OH
Personally I'm not a big fan of this brand I'd rather go for Eckrich mainly because I don't find Gristle in my food when I cook it and try to eat it it just is a huge turn off when I do.
Amanda F.
Hopkins, SC
Yummy! Really like this Smoaked sausage by itself or in foods. Has a strong enough flavor without being overpowering. It's not too salty and love that it is precooked.
Mandy F.
united states
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually cook this is less than 10 minutes on a George Foreman grill. The result is perfect grill marks and an awesome snap. They stay juicy and have a nice salty flavor.
Courtney M.
Zanesville, OH
Whats your favorite recipe that includes this product?
Isabel R.
Milwaukee, WI
Three Beans and Sausage Recipe Read Reviews (7) Publisher Photo For a stick-to-your ribs meal, try this hearty combination of beans and sausage. Because it calls for several canned items, it's easy to prepare and let cook for the afternoon. It's also inexpensive to serve. —Judy Sumner, Riverton, Utah TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Cook: 4 hours MAKES: 8 servings Ingredients 1-1/2 pounds smoked sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained 1 cup chopped onion 1 cup water 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce 2/3 cup chopped celery 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules 1 teaspoon minced garlic 1 bay leaf 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, optional 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, optional Hot cooked rice