BY SMITHFIELD #48 in Sausage

• Three Beans and Sausage Recipe Read Reviews (7) Publisher Photo ...1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite recipe that includes this product?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Aliyah S.
I love this brand of smoked sausage! The flavor is amazing and is very delicious. I would recommend to anyone and it’s good for a BBQ. Purchase at your local grocery store for a decent price. I would definitely buy it again!
Katie C.
Really easy to cook, great flavors. One of my roommates and my favorites for an easy supper after work. Easy to grill or my personal favorite cook with beans after sliced.
Laura W.
Central, SC
Smithfield sausage is probably one of my favorite sausages. I don't like breakfast sausage or any sausage normally served in a restaurant but Smithfield is delicious. I put it in with rice and chicken! It is also absolutely delicious when fried.
Ayanna W.
I'm a huge fan of smithfield sausage. They have tons of sales in my local giant and the spices in it are so great the only additional seasoning i add is a bit of salt and pepper. Great with sauteed onions, peppers, and mushrooms!
Tina E.
Otway, OH
Really good sausage has great taste there are so many things you can cook with this my husband likes to eat it on crackers & mustard really inexpensive way to make a meal out of..
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO
Love cooking with this. It's more versatile than people think. Great with stir fry, pasta, or in the crockpot with potatoes, cabbage and onion.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
My husband absolutely loves these sausages. My daughter does too. She is one year old and prefers that we peel the skin off it.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
I ate theses sausages before an i really didn't care for them they were mushy to me an to soft in the inside
Tory B.
Charlotte, NC
I buy this a lot and I love it. I eat it for breakfast and I also make Zatarains rice mix with it. Quick easy meal.
Influenster M.
I love this sausage. It tastes amazing and has a low price. I use it in so many recipes and sometimes just eat it by itself.
Courtney M.
Zanesville, OH
Whats your favorite recipe that includes this product?
Isabel R.
Milwaukee, WI
Three Beans and Sausage Recipe Read Reviews (7) Publisher Photo For a stick-to-your ribs meal, try this hearty combination of beans and sausage. Because it calls for several canned items, it's easy to prepare and let cook for the afternoon. It's also inexpensive to serve. —Judy Sumner, Riverton, Utah TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Cook: 4 hours MAKES: 8 servings Ingredients 1-1/2 pounds smoked sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained 1 cup chopped onion 1 cup water 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce 2/3 cup chopped celery 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules 1 teaspoon minced garlic 1 bay leaf 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, optional 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, optional Hot cooked rice