BY SMITHFIELD

Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Such yummy little breakfast morsels! I love cooking them for breakfast in the maple ones are magnificent! I highly recommend buying them involved because they’re not very expensive and who doesn’t love sausage!
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
These are so yummy on a Sunday morning for breakfast! My man and I love them as well as my dogs as a little treat. The flavor is awesome and they definitely keep you full. I simply cook them on a frying pan
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
My favorite breakfast sausage. My kids always eat them all. They are tasty and very easy to prepare. They are a great value. With 5 kids it’s hard to find something that they all agree on. This is definitely something that they all agree on.
Karen H.
Roanoke, VA
This product is so good! I love it when I eat breakfast in the morning with eggs and pancakes. The price is really good for how much you get in the thing. It tastes really good and I bought this from my local Kroger on sale!
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
I love the flavor of the sausage and the snap when you bite the bro them. They cook really easily for breakfast and make a great addition to another meal. They are very cost effective and taste great
Melissa M.
All I need to say is "tastes like childhood" but I'm clearly biased. My family would make these with pancakes on sundays growing up up until I went to college, I've stuck to this brand ever since. They're flavorful and comforting.
Morgan K.
Centerville, GA
Best sausage ever. Goes so nicely with any breakfast. Eggs, grits, toast, bacon, cheese, you name it and it will be the star of your morning meal! It has a great savory flavor and I'd recommend to anyone
Autumn W.
Huntington, WV
These are very good. I don't usually like sausage but my roommate made these and they were delicious. I finished my plate and then got seconds which surprised even me.
Brandi M.
Great. I love the taste of these sausages...especially with syrup. I love breakfasts foods so I purchase these some. Good price. Can find at local grocery stores.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Smithfield® Bacon Pork Breakfast Sausage Links 12 oz. Tray this has got to be one of the best brands of breakfast sausage I've ever had!!!