Smithfield Bacon Naturally Hickory Smoked Lower Sodium uploaded by Lexi S.Smithfield Bacon Naturally Hickory Smoked Lower Sodium uploaded by Wizdom N.Smithfield Bacon Naturally Hickory Smoked Lower Sodium uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY SMITHFIELD #9 in Bacon

Smithfield® Bacon Naturally Hickory Smoked Lower Sodium.
50% lower sodium than USDA data for bacon.
No sugar added.
Not a reduced calorie food.
See back panel for nutrition information to include sugar and calorie content.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Sarah M.
Usually my mom buys the store brand bacon, but this was on sale. My mom didn’t like this as much, but I really liked it. I thought it was more flavorful than the other bacon we usually get. I also like that this is lower sodium. It is expensive so I would get this only if it’s on sale
nephthys p.
This bacon is okay but I had better. The flavor is good but it creates a ton of grease and shrinks down to under half its size. It's a little pricey for what you're getting
Paula R.
Same great bacon flavor but without all the added salt. When on a low sodium diet this is b the one I always go to. You can buy this at most grocery stores and it's about the same price as any other bacon. Absolutely would recommend the low sodium bacon and I myself am a repeat buyer.
Luisa R.
This is a must for Saturday breakfast at home! My husband and sister fight over bacon pieces. This bacon cooks beautifly, you can also bake this with some brown sugar
Walii R.
These are delicious! I loved eating these. I had a few friends over for a night and we had these and man all of us loved it. I would recommend these product to anyone.
Shannon B.
Smithfield’s is the only kind of bacon we buy. We have tried other brands and they’ve all been sliced too thin or fall apart, but Smithfield’s is the only one we’ve found that is consistent with thickness, cut and quality. We do breakfast for dinner at least once a week in my house, and we always have the Smithfield’s bacon!
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Bacons are a must for us every breakfast. I pair it with pancakes and eggs and the saltiness of it matches the sweetness of the syrup. A perfect fit! I used to not eat bacon but eversince my husband bought that first pack of Smithfield bacon, I learned to love it! Now I couldn't imagine breakfast without it!
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
My boyfriend loves to eat bacon any time of the day- from breakfast to on a sandwich or burger for dinner he loves it! The hickory taste is a perfect compliment to the bacon. Fries up nice and always sliced into decent sized pieces, we will continue to use this brand.
Misty S.
We love bacon on Sunday mornings! This is my go to for my family. Same great taste we have grown up on but without all the salt and sodium that is bad for us! The kids can't tell the difference and that is a plus for us! Great price and an even better product
Savannah H.
Best bacon by far! The cut is always thick and the flavor is amazing. I always get the low sodium because it's healthier but the flavor is also better than any of the others! It's less salty and gives you more flavor than salty, fattiness, like other bacons.