BY SMITHFIELD #10 in Pork

Water added. Ground and formed. see more...

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I like adding Smithfield diced ham to my lima beans and my black eyed peas. The ham adds an extra layer of flavor that is just savory and delicious. I like how tender and evenly diced the ham is so it makes it easy to use for omelettes. The packages are affordable and convenient and I definitely recommend I keep a couple in my freezer for backup. I need to restock my freezer since I've used my last diced ham package about a month ago. It's also good to add for an extra layer of flavor in soups!
Jazz P.
Brandon, FL
Smithfield diced ham is extremely convenient. You can use the diced ham in any meal. It's pre-cooked, so making sure it won't burn is the most effort you have to put in. This ham can be used in eggs, salads, grits, even a grilled cheese sandwich. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to shave off some cooking time.
Shana F.
Huntington, WV
I really love using this product to get a boost of additional protein at breakfast time. I usually add it to my scrambled eggs. It is a good tasting ham. It does need to be used within a week or so of opening, and sometimes I don't feel like cooking, so I don't use it all in time. I would say it is good for about 4 servings for me.
Kirsten K.
Spring Hill, TN
I typically buy this diced ham for homemade pizzas or omelet days. It makes for a very easy meal prep and quick meals. I will only buy it with coupons, however, because name brand is pricy compared to the store brand ham. The quality is always better with the Smithfield, though.
April G.
Hope Mills, NC
I love this Smithfield product. All the products are great but I love these diced ham. It's great I'm a chef salad or an a omelet. It's a fast way of having g a great snack. I will definitely buy over and over.
Brittany L.
RACELAND, LA
My family loves these little diced pieces of ham in some scrambled eggs. We also us it to top homemade pizzas. The taste is great and its price friendly. I would recommend it for a variety of things.
Macy T.
Usually mixed this up when im cooking spanish rice and gives it such a good flavor. Its the cheap way i go when i dont want to make any other type of meat to go with the rice.
Amanda G.
Orlando, FL
My mother is a great Southern cook, and one of her favorite things to make is a pot of beans and ham. This package is the perfect size, and the chunks are cut so that even the most sensitive teeth can handle it.
Tiffany H.
Maumelle, AR
Big fan of these! I use them in salads and in omelettes. I usually pan fry them for omelettes even though they are already fully cooked. For salads, I just throw them on top and mix them in. Very cheap!
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
I use these in my omelets. I like that I don't have to take time to cut them up. It is quick and easy to add to a recipe. It has great flavor and it is a trusted brand