BY SMITHFIELD #26 in Pork

Water added. Ground and formed. see more...

Sandee S.
I was craving Ham & Green beans, but definitely NOT in the mood to cook a whole ham, nor did I have the time. So I bought a pack of the cubed Ham, a family sized can of Green beans with potatoes, cooked it all together in a big pot with seasonings and Boom. A healthy, super tasty meal for the whole family, plus leftovers for under $10.
Alaysha G.
Jericho, VT
This cubed ham pack is the perfect go-to when you're packing a salad for lunch at work and want something quick. The packaging is sleek and fits in my meat drawer perfectly. The taste is out of this world. It's not too salty, and the chunks are the perfect size. I've purchased this product multiple times, and would definitely recommend it to ham lovers and salad lovers.
Kelly J.
Royston, GA
I love this ham on my homemade pizza it goes great with the hamburger meat. I love how it’s chopped the way I need it to be to place right under my pepperonis. Just great flavor all the way around. Also goes great with banana peppers :)
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
I love these little precooked, precut ham cubes. Great for salads, omelettes or even just to snack on. They also are good for toddler's as a snack being that they are pre cut, easy for their little fingers to pick up.
Sara H.
These are great for throwing into a potato chowder in the crockpot or if you want to spice up your salads. They are a little pricey but you're paying for the convenience of them. I would buy them again solely because they are so convenient.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
These cubed hams are delicious and I can use them in so many recipes. Ham soup or bean soup, in rice, with eggs, in a salad. The choices are endless! They are salty and yummy little blocks and they are literally great with anything.
Brittany W.
Mc Calla, AL
Easy, great pick for topping a salad! Makes packing lunches so much easier. Great for busy men and women! My husband uses it weekly. It has a great price point. It is also great to add to breakfast. I highly recommend it!
Kayla M.
Louisville , KY
I used this in a southern fried rice recipe and really liked it. It made it easy because I didn't have to cube ham, and the meat crisped up on the edges which was really delicious in the dish. I also liked that there was enough for several servings.
Jessica M.
Liberty, SC
We love these little cubed ham pieces. We put them on salads, or on tortilla shells with some cheese in the oven long enough to melt the cheese! Great snack!
ruth m.
Puyallup, WA
So easy to use these for a salad, soup or even a sandwich. They can be heated up or eaten cold so it's great for those days when you don't want to cook!