Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsPorkSmithfield
Smithfield Anytime Favorites Boneless Hickory Smoked Pork Chops Tray

Smithfield® Anytime Favorites™ Boneless Hickory Smoked Pork Chops Tray

by Smithfield

#19 in Pork

The legendary artisan taste of Smithfield now comes in over 20 delicious cuts and flavors with Anytime Favorites—including sliced, cubes and steaks. That means you'll get the perfect portion every time. Enhance your scrambled eggs with flavorful cubes, try some diced ham as part of a party appetizer or just enjoy some slices for a traditional dinner. Get a package today, and enjoy the flavor of Smithfield with breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Love these, but is there a way to prepare them so their more tender? We’re senior citizens and our teeth aren’t as strong as they use to be. Thanks!!!
Start your review of Smithfield® Anytime Favorites™ Boneless Hickory Smoked Pork Chops Tray!
Margarita X.
We love to buy these Smoked pork shops. Their flavor is unique and are too easy to prepare. My kids and my husband love it too. We like to eat them with rice, with black beans o with mashed potatoes.
Dee M.
Atlanta
They seem good quality, however, I gave 2 stars due to the fact that these taste exactly like ham, not pork chops.. That may be a non factor to most so it probably won't be a big deal but I LOVE pork chops and I HATE ham so, there's that... If you like ham, I recommend
Michelle B.
Great Falls, MT
Absolutely delicious. Smithfield Anytime Favorites Boneless Pork Chops were so mouth watering and delectable that my family couldn't help but gobble them all up as soon as I put the dinner plates on the table. I definitely suggest you give them a try! Bon Appetit!!
Brandi M.
Weaverville, NC
I like using these for breakfast. They are quick and easy and yet good. They brown up nicely. I like to make big breakfast in the weekends and this is my traditional go to just like my grandma
Michele B.
Tamaqua
Smithfield Smoked Pork Chops are a quick and delicious dinner idea. I match it with cheddar mashed potatoes and corn. It is a family favorite!
Brandy D.
Albertville, AL
My family loves these. I usually will cook them for breakfast. They are so good on a hot biscuit.
Amanda  S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Delicious, quick and easy dinner. I love how flavorful this is, still nice and juicy even being precooked
Ashley J.
I love these, they are a quick and easy option for me on busy week nights. I can throw these in a pan and brown on each side with a little chicken broth and they are ready in no time!
Lori B.
Smithfield , NC
I love these for a quick go to dinner when I’m feeling lazy or when I just do not have the time to spend extra time in the kitchen. It’s so good!
victoria C.
Hialeah, FL
Smithfield’s anytime boneless hickory smoked pork chops are so good. These are my go to dish when I am in a hurry for dinner. We love these.