BY SMITHFIELD

Smithfield® Anytime Favorites™ Honey Cured Boneless Ham Steak.

Water added & pure honey added.

97% fat free.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
Foodie Expert
I bought this product when it was on sale and was highly impressed with the product. The taste is great for eating by itself or on sandwiches. I also chop it up for use on salads. It is priced higher than other ham products but I think it's very well worth the price for the quality and taste you receive. I will be buying again.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Foodie Expert
My favorite ham for the holidays! This is probably the cheapest ham in my location because the factory is close but it ceding cheap does not mean skimping out on flavor. It's delicious! I cover it in brown sugar and cinnamon!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
This is such a good ham steak. We brown it in a pan and serve it with eggs and toast for breakfast. I've even diced it up and added it to a frittata. So delicious.
Veronica H.
Foodie Expert
I thoroughly enjoy these ham steaks. We really like them pan fried with pineapple chunks! So so good. I would highly recommend this brand. I've been eating these for years.
Audrey D.
Kempton, IL
Foodie Expert
This a quick flavorful ham steak. Not too salty and easy to serve as an entree or include in recipes. Woul definitely buy again.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Foodie Expert
Great Ham for any occasion. The flavor is on point! It stays juicy when you bake it at well. The price is very affordable.
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
Foodie Expert
I love Smithfield ham its delicious. My family enjoys ham I always cook it on holidays and on some weekends .
Brittany S.
Foodie Expert
Smithfield honey ham is a great quality meat. Perfect for lunches and homemade wraps! The honey ham is very sweet and authentic in taste. I would repurchase.