BY SMITHFIELD #26 in Pork

Hardwood smoked, water added bone-in ham steak with a brown sugar glaze packet included. see more...

Amelia B.
Medford, MA
These ham steaks is key to two meals in my house: eggs benedict and mac n cheese! The flavor is bold but also nicely emphasizes the Hollandaise sauce and the cheese sauce, respectively. Even just cooking it in a frying pan on its own gives you a delicious protein boost! It is very salty though, so keep this in mind.
Stephanie W.
I love ham and these ham steaks are extremely easy to make as a quick meal protein or chopped up for other food items like quiche or omelets. I usually put a little pineapple juice &/or orange juice in the pan with brown sugar, cloves, & spices to reheat & give some additional flavor. They are perfect when you want ham but don't want to make a large one or are only cooking for one or two people.
Jamie S.
Forest Hill, MD
Holidays are coming up!! This is my family's favorite ham to have for Thanksgiving and Easter. So easy to cook and has the best flavor. The brown sugar flavoring is to die for and pairs well with everything! I would highly recommend this brand for everyone.
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY
I love to eat this with fried plantains and a lil bit of olive oil and garlic. I fried the ham and its on this is so delicious to eat and I can even use it in my rice or beans
Brandon M.
Richford, VT
These ham steaks are very good. Not to expensive especially for buying ham. The flavor has a very nice smoky touch to it and is not over powering. These also are not your usual salty ham steak. I definitely will purchase these again!
Jennifer A.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I really love smithfield ham. They say they are the best tasting brand out there and they truley are they are the only ones i trust to get. they are the center piece of a lot of my holiday meals and everyone knows itll always be good because this is a brand you can trust
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
It's really fast to make being it's already pre cooked your basically just warming it up putting a little color on it in the skillet this was an easy Xmas dinner for me an my dad would recommend
Arii G.
Such a great brand of ham to eat especially during thanksgiving time. It cooks very easily. It provides so much flavor and juiciness. I would make sure to use this with a thanksgiving fest. Its a must have!
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse, NY
I love these smoked ham steaks. They are great especially because sometimes life gets busy and these are great when you don’t have time to cook a whole ham or want something a little hearty for breakfast.
Karen S.
Deer Park , NY
Absolutely love Smithfield brand! This particular item is a favorite of mine as it’s so easy to prepare and is delicious. The right amount of smoked sweet goodness!