BY SMITHFIELD #11 in Pork

Smithfield® Anytime Favorites™ Sliced Brown Sugar Boneless Ham.
Water added. 97% fat free.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Peel for quick meal idea. see more...

Heather D.
I love these pre sliced hams for easy dinner preparation, especially after working all day. Just pop these in the over for a bit. I like to put some pineapple with this flavor because the brown sugar goes great with it. The price per pound is very fair for these and you can get them at most grocery stores.
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
This is our favorite sliced ham. I make it for breakfast, for ham sandwiches, and for Sunday dinners with veggies and deviled eggs. Because it's precooked, it is easy and quick to make for dinner. I buy it at least twice a month.
Allison K.
Anderson, SC
I’m a huge fan of these small hams. We don’t have family near by so on holidays we don’t need a huge ham that feeds lots of people. These have a great flavor and are pre-sliced. They also are great of you like thick ham for sandwiches. All around a great product.
Twanesha S.
['Virginia Bch', 'VA'], VA
Smithfield has been a staple in my family for years. It's so delicious and they have a wide selection of food. Every year for Thanksgiving we have this ham and there's never any left so that tells you how good it is. Try it
Sadie W.
Phenix City, AL
Delicious ham, we have it often for holidays. The price is usually competitive to other big name hams. We usually cook it in the oven and serve it with macaroni and cheese and green beans oh and can't forget the Hawaiian rolls!
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX
I've purchased this ham before for Thanksgiving. The flavoring was very tasty and the overall completion from cooking to finish was very well. I would definitely buy this brand again in the future.
Whittley H.
Huntsville , AL
I don't eat pork but my family does. They love this especially with a couple of pineapple slices. To enhance that wonderful flavor. I buy it for them at Walmart. If you eat pork I definitely recommend it
Sarah A.
Omg, I love Smithfields hams, great great product to buy if you love ham! And brown sugar, sooo good you definitely have to try this one! I don't have anything bad to say about this, well worth the money!
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
smithfield has really good deli meats ! one of my favorite brands to get for deli meats besides black bear - doesn't have a ton of additives in it and goes on sale. filling and the flavors are always Delicious i would recommend this brand to others!
Tia S.
Keller, TX
This is a great go to family dinner. We prefer the brown sugar honey ham spirasl cut ham. It pairs great with mashed potatoes and corn. An easy healthy meal to put together.