Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsPorkSmithfield
Anytime Favorites Brown Sugar Boneless Ham Sliced

Smithfield Anytime Favorites Brown Sugar Boneless Ham Sliced

by Smithfield

#11 in Pork

Smithfield® Anytime Favorites™ Sliced Brown Sugar Boneless Ham.
Water added. 97% fat free.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Peel for quick meal idea.

Is the ham good to eat?
Start your review of Smithfield Anytime Favorites Brown Sugar Boneless Ham Sliced!
paul N.
Las Vegas , NV
Smithfield Anytime Favorites Brown Sugar Boneless Ham Sliced uploaded by paul N.
Purchased at: Safeway
Start by salting onion and one garlic clove and a pen then add bell pepper salt black pepper a little spice of any kind you like sauteed vegetables and and ham steak chopped up and at the end add fresh string beans
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
This is our favorite sliced ham. I make it for breakfast, for ham sandwiches, and for Sunday dinners with veggies and deviled eggs. Because it's precooked, it is easy and quick to make for dinner. I buy it at least twice a month.
Janet B.
Augusta, Maine
My family loves this ham from Smithfield. For all the special occasions that we have a ham, this is the only I buy.
Jessica M.
Hampton, VA
This was a very delicious ham that was also very easy to warm back up again in a crockpot.
Rachel L.
Goode, VA
Love this product. It has a great flavor and is already sliced!!! It's a pretty fast and easy way to make a delicious entre at home
Ashley S.
Ham is one of my favorite meats! This brand cooks well and always tastes great! I love to add brown sugar, and pineapple to mine. Gives it a sweet taste!
Fonda W.
Paris, AR
Serve this about once a month for Sunday night supper.  Great product, good price and easy to find at Walmart.
Jessica S.
Perfect for when I make Eggs Benedict! And then I love to use the left overs for ham and potato soup! Any grocery store would have this! It’s got a great flavor!
Brandy H.
Hilham, TN
Love this brand of ham. Don't buy it alot but I make sure I do at least once a month. I like to make sandwiches or just eat it by itself.
Aly O.
Ah, I LOVE this ham. It has a great flavor to it and is easy to fix up for a meal. We bake it, sear it in a pan or simply chop it up and eat it by itself! Lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...