Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsPorkSmithfield
Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Shoulder Roast

Smithfield® All Natural Boneless Pork Shoulder Roast

by Smithfield

#12 in Pork

Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Shoulder Roast is hand-trimmed and portioned out just right for smaller households. It's easy to prepare in a slow cooker, on a smoker or in the oven!

Give me some of your favorite recipes for this roast. I’ve ran out of ideas. Thank you ☺️
Start your review of Smithfield® All Natural Boneless Pork Shoulder Roast!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Smithfield® All Natural Boneless Pork Shoulder Roast uploaded by Lisa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smithfield All Natural Pork Shoulder is so good for many Instant Pot Recipes. We love to use it for Pork Carnitas. The pork also is amazing on nachos! It's a great price and isn't salty.
Carolin S.
San Francisco , CA
Smithfield® All Natural Boneless Pork Shoulder Roast uploaded by Carolin S.
Purchased at: Safeway
This is so yummy! #pulled pork shawarma Amazing flavor as it is literally the best shawarma I have ever had. I am definitely gonna make this again! #dinnerly
Shariyka R.
This lasts about 1  1/2 weeks in my household. We use this to make perñil. This roast is anywhere between $17 - $20+ in Walmart. You could use this roast for dinner meals and even sandwiches. If you marinate the roast for at least 30 minutes you'll end up with a flavor-packed roast.
Mari M.
Alexandria, VA
2,505 reviews
I love this product is very good for me they are delicious I love them super rich 😍😍😍
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
We love smoking a Smithfield® All Natural Boneless Pork Shoulder Roast ! It's so versatile and can be used for son many dishes. Like , pork tacos, Brunswick stew, bbq sandwiches, topping for baked potatoes and more!! I personally love that it's natural and not filled with unnecessary ingredients. Soooooo delicious!!
Drusila R.
Raleigh, NC
Just juicy slow smoked for 8 + hours ingredients #SecretMercyRub Brown sugar and if I have to tell you i have to kill you lol..!
Jessica S.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Very delicious and tasty and has little to no fat and cooked well I added spices and herbs and veggies to it make it taste even more delicious everyone should try this pork roast very good and the price is great to
Valerie I.
Pacoima, CA
Love cooking this in the crock pot. Works really well to make pulled pork sandwiches. It can go a long way and feed a big group. I cook mine in root beer and onions then shred and top with bbq sauce.
Sequoia M.
Crandall, TX
Love this it cooks extremely well and much its juicy and tasty love the flavor you get a lot for your buck and its good
Zacobia R.
Simpsonville, SC
My husband is new to the smoking world. I was able to purchase this on a BOGO deal so that he could experiment with smoking meat. Let me just tell you this was delicious. You would have never guessed that it was actually his 1st time smoking meat. The pulled pork was very flavorful and tender! I would definitely purchase it again.