Smith Teamaker Jasmine Silver Tip Green Tea uploaded by Angie G.Smith Teamaker Jasmine Silver Tip Green Tea uploaded by Vickie R.

BY SMITH TEAMAKER

Varietal No. 96. China Full Leaf Green Tea Scented with Jasmine Blossoms Delicate, tender leaves from China s Fujian Province are harvested each May and steam-fired to maintain their flavor - then placed amid just-picked jasmine buds, which open slowly to share their fragrance.  Many call it the perfect marriage. This small batch of tea was personally crafted for you by Steven Smith, teamaker.  To honor the wedding of green tea with jasmine flowers that makes this flavor so popular, we ve settled for nothing less than the finest grade available.  Place your nose close to the sachet and notice the soft quality of the scent.  In jasmine, as with people, avoiding too much perfume is a very good thing. Inside the Smith Sachet The s. see more...

Angie G.
I'd like to firstly say that I don't like green tea, I drink it for the health benefits. Secondly, I don't really care for Jasmine tea either, I feel like I'm drinking perfume. Somehow, this combination of grean and Jasmine tea works. The flavor doesn't taste too strongly of green tea and the smell isn't so strong of Jasmine. It's one of the best green teas I've ever had, I'm actually enjoying drinking it. I will definitely be buying more.
Anita K.
Happy Valley, OR
Smith makes High Quality Tea! This Jasmine Silver Tip Green Tea is very strong and has an amazing taste! Either over ice or Hot, still holds their signature taste! It is ok the pricy side but definitely well worth it!
Vickie R.
Northfield, NH
This green tea is very strong in Jasmine flavor so if that's what you like and that's you're going for then you would like this. I did not like it however I like a more suttle floral flavoring
Colleen M.
I love this jasmine green tea. The jasmine flavor takes center stage, which may be strong for some tea drinkers. This tea also comes in loose leaf sachets, which is a preference of mine.