BY SMITH TEAMAKER

Blends No. 18, 67 & 39 Blend No. 18 - Brahmin Full Leaf Indian Assam, Select Ceylon & China Black Teas A rich blend of full-bodied Indian Assam teas paired with succulent Ceylon Dimbulla, intense and floral Ceylon Uva and a touch of smoky China Keemun from Anhui.  Sophisticated and delicious any time of day. Blend No. 67 - Meadow Caffeine Free Chamomile, Rooibos, Fragrant Hyssop & Rose Petals A caffeine free blend of golden Egyptian chamomile flowers and mildly stimulating, fragrant hyssop joined with smooth Cape rooibos, rose petals and linden flowers.  You may need a sun hat. Blend No. 39 - Fez Full Leaf Mao Feng Green Tea, Spearmint Leaves & Lemon Myrtle Rare green teas from China combined with aromatic spearmint grown in Oregon and a hint of lemon myrtle from Australia.  Fez artfully evokes old Morocco, and tastes best when shared with fri see more...

• I am a HUGE sweet iced tea drinker. I love the idea of sipping o...1 Answers
Matt T.
I am not a huge tea drinker but my sister is. i had picked this up for her and she is a tea expert. the taste is on point but there isn't much to smell about these teas.
Alexis G.
New Milford, NJ
These teas are so good and healthy, too. The aroma itself will draw you to the drink, that's what happened to me. I would recommend this to any tea lover like myself.
Jamie C.
Pensacola, FL
I am a HUGE sweet iced tea drinker. I love the idea of sipping on a cup of hot tea in the evening to wind down and relax instead of adding more sugars and calories to my day. What are some healthy prep options I could try with this product?