BY SMITH & NEPHEW

The dressing provides optimal catheter securement while enhancing site monitoring. This reduces the need for unnecessary and costly re-starts. Sold by: Box of 100 see more...

Lauren Z.
I like to use this product as a dressing for my Hickman central line. It is more gentle than Tegaderm on my skin and doesn't seem to make me itchy. It securely holds my line in place and stays on for a week or longer without coming loose. I prefer the larger 10x12 cm. size dressing as I like to curl my line underneath it to secure it better and lessen the risk of it breaking if pulled on.
Brandi D.
These are fabulous for keeping the infusion set to my insulin pump in place. I use it as an over tape and I have yet to have one fall off!