BY SMITH & HAWKEN

Find outdoor lights at Target.com! Show off your yard 24/7 with a set of smith & hawken solar rock lights. This 2 pack of outdoor lights looks just like a pair of brown sandstone rocks. They'll blend right in with your landscaping during the day and provide lovely lighting at night that highlights your prized plantings and trees. These solar lights have an all-weather design made of durable polyresin. They use long-lasting led bulbs to keep your lawn well illuminated. see more...

• Where can I find them as I need a few to blend with my re...1 Answers
  • Who else absolutely loves these ? 3 Answers
Amanda C.
Jersey City, NJ
These solar lights are great! my fiancé purchased some from our nearby target for the front yard and I use say it was money well spent. The lights are placed facing each other on opposite sides of our entrance walkway. They look really natural which is very cool. At night it helps us see whats going on outside near our doorway for example if there are animals walking by or if there is a guest we can get a good look with these lights helping us out. We would like to purchase more to have them run along the walkway.
Nikki B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Cute to look at and a nice safety thing just to have in the yard. They look really natural which is very cool. At night it helps us see whats going on outside near our doorway. Also helps to see if someone is lurking around our home. I recommend.
Kyla D.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Love this so much.. blends in perfectly and is good for decoration or just camping in general. Very effective and not disappointed in this purchase in anyway.. would i recommend? of course i would....
Meaghan M.
Amazing solar lights to say the very least! I absolutely love mine and am so glad I purchased them. They not only shine bright but are super cute and durable.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
They are pretty! I would use them! I got them for my mother in law and she needed to see thru her yard at night and this looked natural
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This is a good product it is a solar light that looks like a rock to blend in it gives good light I would recommend this product
Breann H.
Grover, NC
These are great around our pool. In the winter we move them to the walk way. They a bright and shine a great amount of light.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
These are so cute and make the perfect decoration in flower beds. Great to take camping too
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
These are great. They give off a good amount of light and they blend in nicely with their environment.
Meaghan M.
Who else absolutely loves these ?
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
Where can I find them as I need a few to blend with my retaining wall in my front yard