Smith & Hawken Round Basket with Chalkboard - 14.5

Smith & Hawken Round Basket with Chalkboard - 14.5"

BY SMITH & HAWKEN

Perfect for your simple home design, the smith & hawken round basket with chalkboard, 14.5" gives you a place to store just about everything. The forward thinking chalkboard let s you list and label the storage baskets for quick reference. Imagine a shelf of your favorite supplies stored in a great wicker basket with your rustic décor as the backdrop. Not only is this basket great for your home, but it makes a wonderful gift, filled with odds and ends. . Handcrafted in the villages of vietnam, our authentic woven baskets feature natural water hyacinth and reinforced steel frames for the perfect balance of beauty... see more...

Smith & Hawken Round Basket with Chalkboard - 14.5
Smith & Hawken Round Basket with Chalkboard - 14.5"
Deforest, WI
These baskets are so cute and easy to decorate with. And the added chalkboard detail makes them even easier to use for organization purposes - which we know we all need a lot of during college especially.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
I love love love these baskets~ They are so awesome! I love the chalkboard on the front of it! They are so versatile! You can use them for everything!
Julia S.
Julia S.
This is absolutely adorable organizing to bring a homey touch to a dorm. I love the chalk label. However, it is pretty expensive for a college budget, so try to use inspiration from it for a college budget organizer.
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Really great basket I put my lush bombs in their and they are perfect to just keep in my bathroom.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
Really great for storing almost anything and is super cute! We have a couple of these in our dorm room!
Zomorah K.
Zomorah K.
Really awesome product! really enjoy it, and I would definitely recommend it to a friend or family member
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
We use ours mainly for decoration. it sits in our living room with blankets and sometimes other decorative items. does great.
donna g.
donna g.
Wigan
I really like this design and think it would be suited to any teenager or collage person
Deforest, WI
Does anyone know if these baskets come in any other sizes? Also what is the easiest way for cleaning the chalkboard?